Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
SSBK Instructors

Do you know ?
What is the 11th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
39 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 39

more...

New Members Welcome!
Cosmic_Jedi 2019/12/5
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

As For Todd
Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
All the money went to make a new site that Todd cannot control. He does not understand that he is fired. He is not the legal admin for TOTJO and he is not on the board or an officer; he is a hijacker.

"Again, just in the past few hours Br. John Henry Phelan has broke into the site and corrupted our file system with redirects to another site."

"Over the past 10 weeks or so I have been mostly absent but watching the Temple site as it has gone suffered from one whim after another at the hands of BJ (Brother John.) He has asked me to restore the site, which I have done on a few occasions, just to find myself removed of any power to administer it, the site redirected to elsewhere on the net, etc, etc."

"Somehow my name keeps coming up as the one that has sabotaged or in some way brought down the site. This is far from the truth and those that know me well surely must appreciate that by now."

"Also, I understand that several hundreds of dollars in donations to keep the site running have come into BJ. He was gloating over that today with me on the phone."

"In any case, I have spent yet another Saturday fixing the crap that BJ does to this community. I urge anyone that enjoys the leadership of our founder to go visit his new site at www.templeofthejediorder-usa.org."

"Todd Fogal"

Posted on: 2007/2/18 12:43
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: As For Todd
Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular

it is painfully obvious that this is an attempt to re-direct the focus back onto Br. John. first off, the new site is not a seperate site but a continuation of this one and Br. John is NOT in charge of it. he is the acting secretary to make sure the legal matters are attended to so TOTJO dont loose its charter. he is also Senior Pastor and that is the complete extent of his office. the TOTJO site is governed by the Council / Board of Directors as it should be. the money needed to set up the new site was used for that because the old site is UNSECURE!!!! and thats how the morons who are taking it down are able to do so and then try to focus the blame on Br. John. i for one am  tired of watching all that i post and my personel emails be wiped out by the stupidity. the new site cannot be tampered with like these fools are doing and that in itself is worth the trouble to change over to it. those who want to continue the power trips and fulfill the control fetish they have are clouding the real issues with focusing the whole thing on Br. John and anyone with a glimmer of intelligence can see through this. AGAIN LET ME SAY BR. JOHN IS NOT IN CHARGE OF THE NEW SITE, THE COUNCIL / BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE IN CHARGE AND IT CANNOT BE TAKEN DOWN BY THE MORONIC CHILDISH ACTIONS OF THOSE WHO ARE DOING THIS.

Posted on: 2007/2/18 15:43

Master
From Oklahoma
Group:
Jedi Consular
Knight
Message Board Moderator
Generous Donors
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters

Dude... I'm sorry man... I'm not sure what I can say to you and it not come across wrong. I suppose the best way I can put it, is time will tell. Some things have become painfully obvious to some of us, and when you see it, I hope you don't close your eyes to it. Todd is not at fault here... see, this is why I never advocated keeping the truth and records of council meetings hidden from the rest of the board, because when the problems are continually hidden and/or swept under the rug, no one outside the Council and John's inner circle know what really happened. You just wait, and watch. Trust in John's appearant benevolence, if you will, but remember on that day, when you finally do see things for what they have been, that there were those of us who tried to share knowledge... to dispell the willfull ignorance and share the truth. I couldn't care less what people really think of me, so long as I do my duty as a Jedi. And lifting the wool off the eyes of those who have been blinded by a sugar-coated hypocrisy is one of those duties.

There is no Ignorance: There is Knowledge. All you must do is open your eyes and claim it.

Posted on: 2007/2/18 16:56

Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular

let me tell you what is painfully obvious and not only with me but many others as well. you are only trying to insite negativity and casue as much trouble as possible, in my opinion your actions like many others involved in this insanity are AS ANTI-JEDI  as you can get. your avatar and signiture is all i need to porve this. first those who are BAD need not shout it to the world, that only proves that you are BAD in your own mind not in reality, secondly the signature, using profanity even with 1 letter ommitted is still a sign of an immature, ignorant, stupid mind. i know that you dont care what i think, but reality is reality and your sticking your head in the sand changes it not. just stop the negative posts and stay where they like that kind of thing where ever that is. why do you have to come back here and spout stupidity when you have clearly dis-associated yourself from this site. all you come here for is to start and perpetuate even more negativity. call yourself a Jedi if you want, but your actions and posts prove you are truely not, only dilusional in thinking you are

Posted on: 2007/2/18 17:16

Knight
From Benevento, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Bylar, is that really you? I've never seen you talking that way, even when you were right. You are disappointed, ok, but talking that way you are being a bit un-jedi too...

Yours in the Force,

Sariel

Posted on: 2007/2/18 17:31
"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness" - James Thurber

Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
yes i am very sick and tired of all this bs

Posted on: 2007/2/18 17:33

Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular

i am only human and have my limits, which i have reached, o and when i use BS it stands for BULL STUFF, not what is usually thought of

Posted on: 2007/2/18 17:54

Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
I can't prove I'm telling the truth but I can prove Todd is, and has been, lying about a great many things.

When I swear a direct citizen's complaint before a magistrate if I'm lying I'm committing a crime.

Since I'm filing criminal actions against Todd in civil court (a person can do this just like they did with OJ) and when Todd is found liable by a jury finding he has committed the alleged acts ;there will be a legal judgment on the the public record.

I am not posting the charges until there is a case number.

A person usually cannot take the Fifth Amendment in a civil trial.

I'm taking my case To The People acting as my own attorney and I'm admitting everything I've done wrong, but As God As My Witness - I am not taking more than my share of the blame. Would You?

Br. John Henry Phelan

Attach file:

jpg  johnhenrysteel.jpg (12.09 KB)
2_45d8e61d8bde8.jpg 760X89 px

Posted on: 2007/2/18 17:57

Master
From Oklahoma
Group:
Jedi Consular
Knight
Message Board Moderator
Generous Donors
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters

Bylar,  perhaps you have a point about the avatar and signature, However... you completely mis-interpreted their meaning. There is an interesting tale behind them, involving Samuel L Jackson A.K.A. Mace Windu... but to go into more detail than that at this time would only cause us to wander off-topic. Let's try this a different way instead.... Maybe now that I've changed my avatar back, you can read the meaning behind my words.

Yes, This is alot of BS. Only, you're seeing it from a severely different side of the coin. Lemme illuminate what I'm talking about:

Quote:

in my opinion your actions like many others involved in this insanity are AS ANTI-JEDI  as you can get.

Let's forget about the so-called "negativity" that you see in me for a moment and focus on this key phrase. "Like many others involved in this insanity". Yes, please look at that. These many others are mostly all people who worked together back in the infancy of this place, trying to hold it together, and serve the TOTJO. I know you don't want to hear it... (Yet you accuse me of burying *my* head in the sand) But there is a WHOLE lot that you either don't see, or don't *want* to see concerning the events leading up to this "insanity". I could post these events... me and any number of what used to be the core group of Jedi here could do the same in fact. Many of us still have transcripts of council meetings, chat sessions with John and the like, but it wouldn't serve one bit of good to post them, because your mind is already made up. It's not just me that has issue... And that's the point.

Now then... Yes, Bylar, I *DO* care what you have to say. I *DO* care what you think. Not because of some self-serving notion or opinion, but because it pains me to see people being led astray. That is why I am still here. Maybe I haven't handled it in the best fashion, we're all human after all. But to not see the truth for what it is... You may think I'm stupid, or just a troublemaker, But that doesn't change the facts. And until you look at those facts for yourself, you are as much burying your own head in the sand as anyone else. I kept coming back here for the people. And this is going to sound really strange to you, but I do not hate Br. John. I dislike the things he does from time to time, and I disagree with the doubletalk and constant deception that he labels as "tests", but I don't hate the man. And I don't hate you either. You just need to look at this from more than the John side of it, please... I meant what I said about that line of the Jedi Code. Think about it for a time... look at those who have been constantly rammed up against a brick wall in their struggles for progress, and think about the aggrevation they're showing... not in the best method, ok, I can accept that. But look for the root of that aggrevation rather than just the effects of it. There is another piece of advice that I can offer you, that goes hand in hand with the second line of the Jedi Code. "Ignoring a problem will not make it go away."

Another analogy would be the story of the boy who cried wolf. Wolf has been cried so many times in these halls, that people can no longer trust the words. This, like life, is not a grand chess game for anyone's personal enjoyment. Don't be a pawn in someone's attempt to turn this way of life into a game for their own amusement.

In closing... no, I am not the perfect Jedi. No one is. But I am a Jedi none-the-less. Failure is only failure when one fails to learn... when one fails to keep at it. When one gives up, that is when it becomes true failure. I am not giving up on those who would follow this path of the Jedi.

~Master Kyp

Posted on: 2007/2/18 18:02

Master (USA)
From South of the Mason Dixon
Group:
Registered Users
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Why does everything have to involve "legal mumbo-jumbo in accordance with _____________ State Law......?"   Why are charges being filed?  Why is everyone sweating what another man does on the internet?  Feel lied to?  QUIT.  Feel betrayed?  Why?  Did your mom sell your toys for drug money?  Get over it!  There are two sites that I'm aware of where such and such State Law does not exist nor should it.  Kyp's Praxeum, and TheWayofJedi.com.  Don't like what's going on?  Quitcherbitchin' and bounce!  Don't let some guy who lives thousands of miles from you control your emotions ... find an alternative.  If you like the way things are being run ... STAY!  This isn't the least bit upsetting to me ... IT'S HILARIOUS!  How weak do you have to be to let someone control you like this?  Some of you are not weak, but some of you are without any will of your own.  How many of you wake up in the morning and bum-rush your computer just so you can see what John did next?  Then you spend the rest of the damn day crying about it to your peers.  You repeat this cycle damn near daily.  WOW!  What a way to spend your lives!  That's an example of being controlled!  Stop calling yourselves "Jedi" if you don't have enough will power to just step off and let this crap go!

Posted on: 2007/2/18 18:17

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.