Temple of the Jedi Force : ATTENTION ALL JEDI BROTHERHOOD ALL ATTENTION [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
no title

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
my old TOTJO photo

Friends and Family
The Entire Wedding Party

Do you know ?
What the 12th teaching of the Jedi is?

Who's Online
39 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 39

more...

New Members Welcome!
Cosmic_Jedi 2019/12/5
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

ATTENTION ALL JEDI BROTHERHOOD ALL ATTENTION
Honorary Master
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Jedi Brethren

As virtual Secretary to the virtual Council and Board of Directors of this virtual Organisation that calls itself
Temple of the Jedi Order - our virtual Mother Church I hereby present the virtual President - a real person

Master Neaj Pa Bol who would like to say a few words to you all.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 4:25
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: ATTENTION ALL JEDI BROTHERHOOD ALL ATTENTION
Master (USA)
From Arizona
Group:
Knight
Masters
Registered Users
December 23, 2005, I joined the Temple of the Jedi Order, a door to a path I had been searching for to put clarity back into my life. I was ordained as a Minister of the Force & started my journey farther into the Jedi Way. A Charter Member with hopes of a Way of Life to better myself.

In the several months after becoming a Knight, I went on to be honored with the rank of Master and then months went by again and was elected to the Council. In November 2006 I was elected the Council's Chair-person. I have been honored as well as Humbled amoungst my peers.

I have watched the highs and lows of the Temple, the good and the bad. The Happy and peaceful times and the lesser angst that grew, and now the bonds of the Jedi are strainned to almost a breaking point.

Some think of me as a Passive, a watcher until I am needed to step in, some the Peaceful observer, like a mother Wolf or mother Hen, since we gals are out-numbered here in membership.

Like many Members, we all have a dream, an ideal of what being a part of the Temple of the Jedi Order is, or should be, or must be.

But being a Jedi is more than just ideals, dreams or being a part of... It is us, it's members, the Jedi themselves that make the Temple grow, honor each other, welcome new members into it's halls, that have of late grown dim with decadence, anger, spite and the severing of friendship.

Words of sarcasm have become as sharp a a butchers knife as without thought, become dangerous words to others possible well being. Children that need Knights and Masters for strength, guidence and example, fail by quick shots of despariging words to bring oneself injury, to fill the need to get back at another. A Sarcastic Joke whos punchline failed to make its mark.

Because these times have caused a split in the Temple itself, members lost to the ebb flow of too strong of emotions. That now is unrepairable. One Top leader taking out angst against the other, is not what the Jedi Way is about. None of this is. Misconstruing words to fit there own needs to the point it is the opposite of what one person says.

Events have unfolded over the last several months that had promise to bring the Temple to an organized state of learning, teaching and sharing the Teachings and Philosophies of the Jedi, to new members that were beginning their time as Apprentice Canidates.

Apprentices, Knights, Masters and Council Members looked forward to the first graduating class of the Knights Marshall Program that would begin the canidates journey into the first of many lessons of the Jedi Way and Philosophies to come.

It has become a time for me to look at today, not the past any longer, nor the future. "Today is a good day..." is quote associated with many beginnings of statements, that in history that brought forth volumes of tales from those who's lives brought forth tales to pass on through the generations. But "Today for me is not a good day..... For today, is the end of my time here. The End of being the Council Chair, the end of being a Council Member...And return to a Master, for peace of mind and soul..."

The Games may go on, I do mean games that have been thrust upon the members here for others Zen type chaos. I will not be subjected to being a pawn in this game any longer.

Things go well if you are blindsided and go with the flow of things, if you don't stand up against the higher ups and express your own opinions or thoughts. No Jedi should ever not express what they think or what their opinion truly is. For if so, Knowledge will not progress and a Jedi seeks knowledge.

I am glad that I could humbly serve....

Posted on: 2007/2/23 4:34
the Creator of the Force,
His Son and the Holy Spirit...

Master Neaj Pa Bol
(Rev. Patricia J. Bolcerek, O.C.P., Jedi Master)

Honorary Master
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
I hereby place my cross on the
Order of Evacuation.(under emergency code 99)

I resign from Temple of The Jedi Order.

KC Avalon Dabak

Posted on: 2007/2/23 4:47

Master
From Scotland
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
I resign from Temple of The Jedi Order.

Kell Dor TSJ

Posted on: 2007/2/23 5:18
Nassik Dabak

Knighted December 6, 2008

Aprentice's

SecretSquirrel aka Kana-Seiko Haruki

The Force is always with me. I am a Jedi.

Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
a sad day indeed
all i can say is leaving is not the answer, this i know for sure.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 5:43

Master (USA)
From South of the Mason Dixon
Group:
Registered Users
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
I resign from templeofthejediorder.org

I quit.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 9:12

Knight
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Generous Donors
Did something else happen?

Seemed like things had quieted in the last day?

If something did...I wish people would let us know...

I'm very sorry to see people go, especially these - and I know I will see them on other sites so it's not goodbye.

But if there is a valid reason, and I understand if people are just sick of the whole thing...but if something else happened...I'd like to be informed.

(Hope I don't sound too stupid...it just seemed thing were getting on track and the fighting had stopped.)

-Asta Sophi

Posted on: 2007/2/23 9:23

Knight
From Canada, BC
Group:
Support Team
Knight
Policy Review / Revission Committee
Apprentice
Registered Users
I hear the call to leave, to follow many of my Jedi brothers and sisters to whatever new home they find. This I will do, but remain here I shall also do for is anything it is my duty as a Jedi to remain. To remain and watch events unfold, to watch members come and go. To offer my experience to those who do come, and to offer a familiar face to those who go if they wish to return.

It is my duty to try and remain separate of the politics so that if for no other reason I may say I was there for the events, to say that I tried in all my ability to learn from whatever may come from this until it's very end.

Leaving may resolve the matter, it may not...but what one must always keep in mind is that regardless of what site we meet on, we are Jedi. We are a part of the greater whole and regardless of what happens, there will always be a greater whole. The brotherhood will always survive these times.

Those who leave, I wish you well. Those who leave, I hope to see you during my own journey in this life.

Those who stay, I do not claim to know what has gone on, but I ask only this of you from what I do know: Be patient. Be mindful of negative thoughts. Now is a time to reserve what one says to what one needs to say. Let's avoid allowing ourselves fall once more into argument over what is happening. Let us have faith in the councils's ability to resolve the matter for us. Until then, let us enjoy the resources we have hear and the peace I hope we can maintain by refusing to sacrifice by allowing what would normally be civil speech of what one believes in comparison to another to become one trying to convince the other is wrong.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 9:28

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
This is formal notice of my resignation from the Board of Directors and the Council. Todd please remove me from the Council member list. Let this notice serve as a request for the removal of my name from the amended TOTJO charter.

There are to many unanswered questions to continue alone these lines. I will continue to pray for a positive outcome and respond to PM's.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 9:34

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
"But if there is a valid reason, and I understand if people are just sick of the whole thing...but if something else happened...I'd like to be informed."

Because no real progress can ever or has ever been made. We take two steps forward to be thrown four steps back. What is the cause of this? Why is it that the hammer always falls when REAL work starts to get done? Search your hearts for this answer. Remember that all answers we find are ones we want, but that's the funny thing about the truth, it's always there in front of us, but it's our ability to accept it that determins if it's clear.

"a sad day indeed
all i can say is leaving is not the answer, this i know for sure."

Don't be so sure about that. Remember the people that helped found and build the temple are leaving, why? Shall we do things to save a web site or should we do things to save our way. Of the two which is born of attachment and which is born of love? As I've said before, unless your temple resides within you and only in you, not at an URL or any building, you are not on the path. The test of the teachings and philosophy is not when we're online, fighting to save something that we really can't define, but when we're offline, in our daily walk. It's in daily application and practice that the whole of Jediism is realized and not ever on a web site or in a post. Where have the teachers gone? Where have the buliders gone? Why have they left? If we search our heart for these answers and find the truth, we must then accept what is seen and not what we WANT to see.

Posted on: 2007/2/23 9:48

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »

Topic is Locked

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.