Temple of the Jedi Force : please keep my family in your thoughts [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Commemorative Lightsaber Progress

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Knight Duro/ Estrella

Do you know ?
Your email address can be changed, but it must be done for good reason and proper verification.

Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 41

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

please keep my family in your thoughts
Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Hi all, I am still alive

We rent a house in AZ, and have been paying our rent every month on time and in full.

Two weeks ago to the day we received a certified letter stating that the moorage has not been paid and the house is going into foreclosure and will be auctioned off in the beginning of April and we have to be out by March 31.

Our credit is really bad, and we are working with a real-estate agent to see if we can buy this house or maybe another one but since our credit sucks things are difficult.
I asked my parents for money but they have none to give, and I have also asked them if they would be willing to co-sign on a moorage. My mom said that they would think about it.

We are trying to find something to rent but that is going slowly.

The not knowing is the worst part.

Things have been turned upside down in my life. Besides having a torn tenant in my left leg, which might need surgery now this happened.

Please keep my family in your thoughts.
I am asking for things to work out for the higher good for my family.

Posted on: 2009/1/29 8:10
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: please keep my family in your thoughts
Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Lea,

As always my friend and apprentice, my thoughts are with you. Things will turn around soon enough, trust in the Force.

May the Force be Wirh You,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2009/1/29 11:41

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I will remember you and yours in my meditations.

Posted on: 2009/1/29 14:22

From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Your in my thoughts, prayers and meditations Lea. I have and feelings things will work out.

Posted on: 2009/1/29 16:36

Warrior's Creed
Robert L. Humphrey
1923 -1997

Apprentice
From Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Sending positive energy your way. *squoodge*

Posted on: 2009/1/29 18:05

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
It is only getting better (sarcasm).
About 3 years ago my husband and I separated and started the divorce process. I was on disability at the time and had to take a job to support my son and myself. My father was in charge of the disability. I thought that I filled out the proper paperwork with the government letting them know that I was working and was getting child support and alimony. Well apparently the paperwork never went through or the wrong paperwork was filled out. So I was over paid by $5,000.

I have been trying to straighten out this mess with the government and they basically told me tuff, we over paid you and we want the money now.

My husband and I have been trying to figure out how to pay them back. Like everyone else here in the USA money is tight.
We filed our taxes and were going to get money back, and that money we were going to use to move. Well the feds took the money and now we are secured. No money to move.

I asked my parents for money and they told me that they don’t have any extra money since they are retired and are living on their investments. The American stock market is in shambles and they are hurting too.

I just want to cry but I think I have run out of tears.

Posted on: 2009/1/30 8:19

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Don't cry dear, answers are sometimes in places that we least expect. You should contact your local representative about your situation. There are also in times such as these charitable organizations that could assist you as well. You could also go the our local department of social services but that can take quite some time and should be a last resort. I'd also contact my local media, you'd be surprised what they'd do for a down on their luck family. Bearing in mind that I don't have a working knowledge of Arizona real estate law I'm sure there is some sort of injunction you could file to stop proceedings. Also your landlord should be responsible for your moving expenses as he failed to inform you he was in foreclosure as is most likely the law. I would also find your rent receipts and file a civil suit against him for your rent as he is in breach of your lease. The system can only work if you work it my dear. In the meanwhile if I hit the mega millions I'll just buy your house and give it to you Anyway my prayers are with you and your family and hey, hang in there. Ole' master merin has been through more then some of you can imagine and I'm still here and still smiling. Did I tell you about the time I had to live in my car?......................................

Posted on: 2009/1/30 9:10

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
We were interviewed by the local paper and it hits the newsstand next Friday.
Thanks for the advice I will tell my husband all about it.
Lea

Posted on: 2009/1/30 9:19

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.