Temple of the Jedi Force : Would you move to a Temple Community? [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
MikeBudo

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Keyan's Crystal Chamber Progress

Friends and Family
My friends and I

Do you know ?
What is the 2nd teaching for all Jedi?

Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...

New Members Welcome!
Svan 2020/7/12
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12
SunnydaleWarrior 2020/1/28

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 18 »

Re: Would you move to a Temple Community?

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
interesting thoughts master but what is an ICBM silo complex?

Posted on: 2010/12/18 15:49

Master (USA)
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Apprentice
Knight

Posted on: 2010/12/18 16:13

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
a missile base? hardly a place for JEDI peacefull people

Posted on: 2010/12/18 16:34

From California
Group:
Registered Users
Jedi Josh, look at the ICBM base in a different light if you see it as place that peaceful Jedi should not be. If we are there then it is no longer a missile base, by moving there you would be effectively ceasing it's military capability and thusly pushing for peace.

Posted on: 2010/12/18 17:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master (USA)
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Apprentice
Knight
I see nothing wrong with one of mankinds mistakes being used for honorable purposes. It suits our needs.

Posted on: 2010/12/18 18:17

Group:
Registered Users
for those who don't know it means, Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM). also looks like a very interesting place, much more accessible for people who just want to visit, yet capable of some very interesting living arrangements. i wonder if you can still open/close the missile silos. and if the acres they mention are the above, ground actual area or just the amount of room inside. something like this might be bought up fairly soon and would require a bit more immediate attention from the jedi community. 2.8 million is less then some houses sell for... any eccentrically rich jedi out there? lol

Posted on: 2010/12/19 2:48

Master (USA)
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Apprentice
Knight
There may not be any eccentric rich jedi out there...for the simple fact that the rich have usually shown their alligience to the almighty dollar than to the matters of the spirit.

That being said, there are creative solutions to everything.I am studying IT and have somewhat of a background in engineering, electronics, among a number of talents. There have to be others that have talents that could lead to the aquisition of such funds.

It is either that or we recruit someone who can help. Which is not a good idea because of the problems it would create from many different angles.

Posted on: 2010/12/19 3:57

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
hmmm after mditating last night i have reajusted my opinion and the posts here have reinforced it i think it will be a good place for the JEDI and also alot cheaper than a private island :) (but still a large barrier to get over)

also about skills i don't really have any outstanding talents but i am willing to learn and i am good at it, i have been told thats the greatest talent to have.

Posted on: 2010/12/19 4:13

Master
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Jedi Sentinel
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Barriers are meant to show you what you need to learn, and what needs to be developed before you can continue on your path.

Master Jyn, Brother, I would have to have someone develope a working (even primitive) geothermal plan before instituting it in the plans, but I do have it on the list of power supplies to be used. Good to see you back again!

As for talents, I was raised on a farm, I have a pretty good understanding of geothermal uses, and physics, I am a security guard and avid martial artist, I study anything that peaks my intrests, even got my hands on some official Illuminati/Free Mason handbooks and guides.

I tend to spend most of my free time looking for ways to make this happen, and trying to sleep....Though sleep is for the mortals..LOL..

Plum Island's buildings won't be touched, the idea is if someone buys it they can do what they want with them, if it isn't bought the government will use it for something else, like a military sight or the like. An ICBM silo has been looked at and even some locations scouted, the last time I talked with my Master, Master Kyp, he was looking in to retired military complexes in the Central US.

*bows*

Posted on: 2010/12/19 4:53

The Bird of Hermes is my name
I eat my wings to keep me tame.

Apprentices
Asandi
Link

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
i like the idea of the missle base best and would wind power or solar power not be better and easier to install

Posted on: 2010/12/19 6:22

« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 ... 18 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]