Temple of the Jedi Force : Force Life Magazine [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
The Jedi Attire of Juvehil Aurelius Kae (B&W no robe)

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Izzie the GSD Puppy

Do you know ?
What the 7th teaching of the Jedi is?

Who's Online
26 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 26

more...

New Members Welcome!
Ronen 2020/12/21
SetHeru 2020/12/8
Annanatia 2020/11/17
Espatier 2020/8/23
Svan 2020/7/12
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Force Life Magazine
Knight
From Canada, BC
Group:
Support Team
Knight
Policy Review / Revission Committee
Apprentice
Registered Users
The more people who take part the better. People are always able to submit their work for consideration but once this first issue is out I will be looking for people to regularly participate in various ways. Proofers, writers, creative department, etc.

It is too much work for one man to tackle on a monthly basis and I am sitting in a Starbucks right now as I write this with a stack of books next to me as I conduct research for articles to fill the space of other articles I was expecting to get but now anticipate not getting.

I also have a list of articles I would hope for for the first issue if anyone wants to tackle them.

Feng Shui for beginners and 10 budget DIY projects influenced by Fung Shui

I could use someone to take on part of the military salute. Part of it will be a military Jedi's views and insight of the movie Men Who Stare at Goats and the true story behind it.

I am working on a bit on the relation between martial arts and non-violent philosophies.

Top 10: A reoccurring section that will cover the top 10 choices of things. This one will be top 10 technologies that are happening now

A section on Sherlock Holmes and the lessons he can teach us on how to think and defend ourselves.

Life hacks, grooming, health and fitness, brain boosters, recipes...there is no shortness of content to be had and the sections that will be a re-occurring thing.

Not all of this is intended to be in the first edition so some of it is going faster then others but gets finished sooner will likely end up in the first edition.

Posted on: 2014/4/14 13:53
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
STARBUCKS!!!! lol, I've written a few pieces while sitting in Star Bucks :)

Posted on: 2014/4/24 11:14

Knight
From Houston Tx
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
I wish I had seen this sooner! I can't wait to read it, and would love to have contributed...maybe next issue....? :D

Posted on: 2014/4/26 15:35

Knight
From Canada, BC
Group:
Support Team
Knight
Policy Review / Revission Committee
Apprentice
Registered Users
Yep. I am aiming for 1 every month. Depending on how contributions come in and the quality I can maintain I may scale that back to quarterly.

Posted on: 2014/4/26 15:49

Knight
From Houston Tx
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
I totally hear you there, Harv. I can do several different ones; basic awareness meditations, herbalism, healthy lifestyles, fiction, q&A columns...name it and I do it. I could totally do a cooking section!

Posted on: 2014/4/26 16:16

Master
From Planet Earth
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
I could cover food, urban art and the influence that SW has had on its culture.. Martial Arts, Massage and stretching tips.. You've got my voxer dude we'll do business lol

Posted on: 2014/4/27 9:59

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]