Temple of the Jedi Force : Jedi Meditation Tour: Charleston, SC [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Helmet Progress 4

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Spluska

Do you know ?
WHAT IS JEDIISM?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 41

more...

New Members Welcome!
DennisBeam 2018/10/22
AngelesBar 2018/10/22
acukod 2018/10/21
JestineCom 2018/10/20
owaxovo 2018/10/20
elderlywor 2018/10/18
ohowiwe 2018/10/18
CollinStei 2018/10/17
RoslynHarn 2018/10/15
MervinRidd 2018/10/12

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jedi Meditation Tour: Charleston, SC
Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
It's an idea I had after the 2018 Jedi Gathering. A lot of people talked about wanting some sort of get-together in between gatherings. At first, I thought about doing a regional thing. But the more I began looking, the harder it was getting to find a reasonably priced cabin that could host an unknown number of participants. This middle of the school year thing just hasn't been tested yet. So I'm going with a different format: A Meditation Tour.

Unless listed, there are no fees to attend this gathering of Jedi. But you will need to find your own accommodations and provide your own food. It will be a fun and unique way of exploring Charleston's history, using the Force as your guide. :)

Friday 18 Jan 2019
I’ll be checking into a hotel with my family, if anyone wants to plan to have dinner somewhere around 6 get together with me and we’ll coordinate something :)

Saturday 19 Jan 2019
10AM Meditating to connect with the land.
Meet at Sullivan’s Island Nature Trail (bring a picnic-friendly lunch, water and be prepared for walking).
Sullivan’s Island carries a rich American history dating back to the Revolutionary War. Some of this history includes slave trade.
3PM Explore Ft. Moultrie (Entry fees apply $3 per adult, $0 per 12 and under, and $1 per senior)
5PM Cut loose for Dinner.

Sunday 20 Jan 2019
10AM Pendulum Scavenger Hunt
Meet at Historic Charleston City Market
Bring money for restaurant food- we’ll figure that out on the fly! We will be making our way to The Battery (approximately 1.5 Miles in the tour down, and 1 back up- with plenty of breaks).
4PM Cut loose for dinner.

Monday 21 Jan 2019
Have a wonderful trip home.

Posted on: 8/3 19:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.