Temple of the Jedi Force : A code of Conduct [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
My Knight Saber

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
saber.jpg

Friends and Family
Jedi Memorial Pyre

Do you know ?
What is a Jedi

Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 28

more...

New Members Welcome!
Cosmic_Jedi 2019/12/5
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A code of Conduct
Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Promotions Committee
Greetings Good People

My studies have taken me off into the the so called Dark Side. This came about via a subject of the Spiritual Jedi or Warrior. In doing so. I have realized that Man in general is a pack animal, like a wolf pack for instance as they are closer to us. The all work together, yes they have stucture but it is fair. there are duties but these are in order to survive and for the well being of the young. These structures could be seen in Native American tribes and Huna . For what ever reason Man has just created rules laws higher ranks to be POWERFUL. It is a means to control the masses even to the extent of inventing religions with pretend friend.I see it as nothing short of bullying. What right does any human have to dictate how a person should live, dress, work, or believe in.
Man created governments, armies all with rank and pivaligies which went with those ranks and so it goes on . The places where we work, the CEO commands respect yet the person sweeping yard is considered lowly.It is just wrong.
To that end and this is where it becomes difficult for me. I came here from TOJO which started off ok until some abscent Masters came back and tore into the Jedi knights . It was allaling behavior. I stated my views and left.I find this temple and everything was different, much more open and friendly. I concider you all as friends. BUT, We still have structure and rules and ...an Oath to bide by...In my humble opinion this is not right.No one has the right to make anyone sign and abide by an oath. Samurai did not have to give their word, if thay were asked to do something it was done. We should be the same.
I understand the need for structure but the code creed and Teachings are purely and individual thing.I am being quite open here. It has not really proved to be successful very few who have become knights are still active. They spend the best part of two years leaning then vanish. That is not Jeddism. In fact Jeddism is only a set of thoughts put together by an individual. Jedi are not real. We are real. we deveop a set of values and conduct and do our best to pass it on. It is not bullying you have achoice if you like it stay if now you can leave. Sith light dark grey Consular Guardian Sentinal, they are just words the only thing that is real is our behavior, Mine has not been purfect at all infact in some cases been dreadful. That is nothing to do with the darkside. It is just me not following my code of cuncut which I chose to live by.YE my choice not told to be any one just me.
Right,next choice stay or leave, Leave actually is not the right choice.If I dont voice my feelings nothing is achieved, Staying may benifit others and if that is only one person then it is worth doing....Unless however I am asked to leave. I which case I would and without any bad feeling what so ever Bows

Attach file:

jpg  Ronin fall seven rise eight.jpg (266.32 KB)
16101_5db68cabb38f8.jpg 1654X2338 px

Posted on: 10/28 0:37
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: A code of Conduct
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Most teachings deal with a destruction of the ego. Then there is a gradual rebuilding of the ego incorporating new ideals and a new belief system. Because this is the internet, it's much easier for a person to set their ego aside for a bit, do what is asked of them in training, then return to their olds ways once training is done (if they make it that far).

A teacher can point the way but a student still has to do most of the work. The creed, code, and doctrine isn't magical and won't change a life unless a person puts the energy into it and brings it to life in their world.

I remember a guy once said learning Jeddism is like becoming pregnant. Do what is needed and you will give birth to a child which will grow and change your life for the better and take care of you in your golden years. Treat the child wrong or ignore it and it will fade out of your life or worse make it a living hell. The more energy we put into something the more energy we get back from it. The more good energy we use the better the results.

I like your post as it's really about growth and understanding, which is a good thing. It's not the title, it's what a person does with the title that counts. It's not the organization, it's what a person does in the organization that counts. Be the light you wish to see in the world. IMHO.

Posted on: 10/28 11:42

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Promotions Committee
Greetings Master Octagon

Inded my friend. I did an article some time ago based on Osho and his philosophy around being the I in I am and then my own regarding the Do in Do the latter being Japanese for Way or Path
Doing what is right is not always the easiest route, but there should be no distiction betwwen easy or hard only what is right , being either Action, speech,thought etc

Posted on: 10/28 22:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Reminds me of that Peaceful Warrior quote, "A warrior does what he loves."

I was watching a video the other day about good nutrition and how it can cure depression and all kinds of chronic ailments because it feeds the body good pure food that can be converted into good pure energy which allows the body to heal itself.

One thing the doctor said that stayed with me is that people must learn to be black belts when it comes to eating healthy. I agree with him as such an approach would provide a high energy healthy lifestyle. It's also the same with being a Jedi. We must learn to be black belts when it comes to walking the Jedi path. No matter what we call a technique, above all it must work when we need it to, just the way we need it to. Our focus determines our reality, indeed.

Posted on: 10/29 11:51

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]