Temple of the Jedi Force : 2012 - End of the world? [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
MONDA STEPAD - JEDI APPRENTICE

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
external.jpg

Friends and Family
blah

Do you know ?
What the 7th teaching of the Jedi is?

Who's Online
34 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 34

more...

New Members Welcome!
Svan 2020/7/12
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12
SunnydaleWarrior 2020/1/28

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

Re: 2012 - End of the world?

From United States Of America
Group:
Registered Users
I have done a little research into this, although I'm only a teen, I do know a little about. It is scary, and I fear for my life and the lives of billions. Both the Last Book of Notrodamus and the Mayan calender said that in 2012, the world would end. This is not only scary because more than one person said it, but it is scary that they were on opposite sides of the words, in opposite time lines, and still, they were able to predict the same thing. It is hard to think that I will not make it past my 22 birthday, that I will only be 21 when it happens. My hopes are that some how, some way, someone will either prove this wrong, or find a way to stop it. The time is short, but nothing is impossible. May the Force be with them!

Posted on: 2007/11/21 7:45

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Remember what Yoda said.

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."

Some cultures are taught to fear death and some are not. The Samurai are taught that death is something not to be feared because such fear hurt your abilities and such fears should not be allowed to stop you from being the best person that you can. Someone once said it is not important how a person dies but how they live. Fear not Jedi...your focus determines your reality, focus on life.

Posted on: 2007/11/21 8:00

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Quote:
Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not.

Here here!!! I'd go even further and say that life itself is dependent on death. Every piece of food we eat is alive or was at one point. Every morsel is a sacrifice of life. Death sustains life, they are one and the same. It's only the illusions of this world that blind us to that fact, nothing more.

Posted on: 2007/11/21 13:10

Re: 2012 - AN EVOLUTIONARY JUMP!!!!
Apprentice
From Skopje, Macedonia
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
PEOPLE!!! As I said, YES, the world will end, but THIS world, full of pain, suffering, anger, hate and ignorance.
This period happened before, in the period of Atlantis, and Atlantis did not pass this test(The atlantians were corupted by the reptillians).
And now, a period of darkness will end and an era of light will come. This will be a good thing, and the world won't end, this process happened several times in human history.
And the Illuminati try and try to sabotage this process.

We live many times, but we exist only once.

MTFBWY, and may you use it wisely!

Posted on: 2007/11/21 15:59
My ally is The Force, and a powerfull ally it is!

Re: 2012 - AN EVOLUTIONARY JUMP
Apprentice
From Skopje, Macedonia
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Everything will change - so it says in the prophecy.
Carlos Barrios is an antropologist and a historian. He lived a long time in Huehuetenago where helearned the Mayan ways from the Maya Mam tribe. He later became a Mayan Ajq'ij-ceremonial priest and a spiritual leader of the Eagle clan, along with his brother Gerardo. They are certain that in 2012 the Sun will come in a straight line with the heart of the Galaxy, unleashing a canal of cosmic energy, cleansng the whole living world, and taking it to a higher level of existance, not physically but spiritually, do you understand now?
This change is geting faser. Humanity will continue, says Carlos, but in a different way.

Picture a world where everybody can comunicate telepathicaly, everybody can do TK, everybody can levitate, everybody can teleport his physical body, everyone can travel to the astral plane when eve he/she wants, etc.

Posted on: 2007/11/22 5:19
My ally is The Force, and a powerfull ally it is!

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I don't know about suffering and pain ending. Suffering and pain are necessary for pleasure and joy, they are one and the same. The same mechanism that allows us to experience joy and pleasure also experience pain and suffering with the same intensity. The end of suffering is the end of joy because all living things suffer. It's not for us to end suffering, but for us to choose to live in joy despite what pain may come. That is living in the force in my opinion. To live in harmony with the universe and all creation because all life suffers as all life feels joy, That to me is that grand dance of the universe. It's only a lie of the world to think that suffering is singular and needs to be done away with. All in my humble opinion of course.

Posted on: 2007/11/22 10:07

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
You mean like one mans pain is another mans pleasure...

Posted on: 2007/11/22 16:18

From United States Of America
Group:
Registered Users
by PetarKenobi on 2007/11/22 6:19:54

Picture a world where everybody can comunicate telepathicaly, everybody can do TK, everybody can levitate, everybody can teleport his physical body, everyone can travel to the astral plane when eve he/she wants, etc.

That probably wouldn't be the best idea, for evil would probably still exist, and this would be bad if they could do these abilities. For good to exist, evil must exist... for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction... although we believe in good, someone will believe in evil. To have joy, you must have sadness... to have love, you must have hate. There is no emotion without it's counterpart... thank of it as a good twin, and an evil twin. We don't want to feel those evil emotions, but from time to time we do, and that is why we must meditate.

Posted on: 2007/11/28 19:27

It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Master (USA)
From Modesto, CA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Masters
Support Team
Knight
Knight Marshall
Webmasters
Policy Review / Revission Committee
As a Jedi, I am compelled to believe in balance. As Master Merin stated, for Joy to exist, so to must Misery. As that is true, then the erasure of pain and suffering means the erasure of joy and therefore negating all existance as we now know it. Will we evolve into a higher form of spirituality? Yes, because we will rejoin with the Force.

Now, lets talk sensability. The sun will align with the cosmic center? huh?
Quote:

They are certain that in 2012 the Sun will come in a straight line with the heart of the Galaxy, unleashing a canal of cosmic energy,

I know I'm only an amature astronomer...but given the particular roundness of our galaxy, isn't the sun always in line with the "heart" or center of the galaxy? At what point can you not draw a straight line from the center of our sun to the center of the galaxy?

I understand the joy of playing with consipiracy theories and future predicitions, but certain scientific facts need to be considered.

1. Our galaxy is a disc shapped spiral. Think of it as a giant flat saucer. In the center is a collection of stars and matter with a density per sq. light year then you could possibly imagine, thus giving the appearance of a "super" center. What is in the exact center? No one knows. Blackhole, dark matter, light matter, you guess it.
2. The Sol System is just about as far out as you can get from the center of our Galaxy. Any "cosmic" energy released by an appearant "lining" up would lose significant potency by the time it reached Earth. Furthermore...how does 1 small star's at the outer edge of the galaxy influence the billions of trillions of larger, younger stars in the center?

Just my humble opinions and observations on the facts. Personally...I wouldn't worry about it too much. It will take more then the warnings on...what is it...2 men and a dead civilization (whose calendar was probably developed by a handful of people), none of which had a truely clear understanding of the universe and forces within it. Not that we do, but we have a much better understanding then they did.

N'joy!
~Chris

Posted on: 2007/11/28 20:32

"I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions from which they can learn." - Albert Einstien

Apprentice
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
I agree Nemo. Why do so many people think that the world ending in 2012 is gospel, just because two different peoples said it and then whiped themselves off the world? That doesent make much sence to me. And then saying, "Oh the same thing happened to atlantis" were you there? Did you see the great city sink into oblivion? Did it even really exist? Or was there some natural cause to this whole mess.

I recently ran across a very good video, I suggest you watch it. Should be interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXBX24

Cheers. May the force be with you.

Posted on: 2007/11/29 4:43

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.