Temple of the Jedi Force : Force Healing Techniques [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
JediKnight-full.jpg

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Me and my littles

Do you know ?
What is the 5th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
49 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 49

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Force Healing Techniques
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
This thread is for those who have Force Healing Techniques you would like to share with others. Thank you in advance.

The Living Force
The Living Force was thought to be in most living beings. It is what "makes you sensitive to other living things, makes you intuitive, and allows you to read other people's minds, et cetera" (The Making of Episode I). Jedi can sense Living Force in life-forms. Sick or dying organisms have little Living Force, while healthy ones usually have the quantity of their midi-chlorian count. The connection to the Living Force apparently also allows Jedi Masters to retain their identity when they become one with the Force. Qui-Gon Jinn was said to be a master of the Living Force—with a philosophy that focused more on sensitivity to living things, being in the present rather than the future, and relying on one's instincts rather than visions. Obi-Wan Kenobi also had some proficiency with The Living Force as in A New Hope he could sense the deaths of the people on Alderaan when it was destroyed under orders of Grand Moff Tarkin. - Wikipedia

Posted on: 2006/11/26 16:40

Re: Force Healing Techniques
Master
From guidonfilms-screenwriter@yahoo.com
Group:
Masters
Registered Users
Generous Donors
For physical pain, i.e. headaches, sore muscles, joints, etc. but works well for the psyche as well much in the way that meditation does.

-Sensory deprivation
-Slow, deep and controlled breathing
-Moderate pressure with the fingertips in the afflicted area.

As the pain subsides or moves, reposition your fingers by "walking" them gradually while continuing to apply pressure and maintaining the steady, controlled breathing.

Posted on: 2006/11/26 19:47

Contact email: guidonfilms-screenwriter@yahoo.com
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Group:
Registered Users

Healing through the use of the Force. Some people beleive this to be an ability that can be mastered...others believe it not to be true. But there are, however, cases in which it is possible...

Some people see the Force as a dirivative of the Lord...some people see it as an energy field that exists without dependence on anything else..

One thing that has been proven is how the mind can have a dramatic impact on the body. It has been proven time and time again in hospitials that patients who are kept in a good mood, or encouraged often, show a higher rate of healing, than those who tend to withdraw. Another thing which has been proven to have an effect on the healing process is prayer...patients that are prayed for tend to have a higher rate of healing than those that are not.

So If you are Force Healing someone you are actually giving him/her Force energy or manipulating his/her own energy to heal the physical body.

Posted on: 2006/11/27 13:47

Master (USA)
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Masters

It is my belief that in the coming years we need to form a strong bond between the Jedi and the Reiki society.  Where we are just beginning to explore the force and its true potential, these people have been using energy to heal for hundreds if not thousands of years.  I am close friends with several Reiki Masters, and their sensitivity to and control of the force is astonishing. 

I believe that Reiki is something that any Jedi Healer should at least take the time to research if not practice.  Perhaps in the future we could have a sort of "After Graduate" course for Masters to continue their study in the more practical healing realms where the force is concerned. 

Any comments?  I think it would be an excellent way for Masters to continue improving themselves in more advanced realms of their choosing involving the force.  I plan to propose this concept officially to the Order Of The Mystical Jedi in hopes of developing a program that TOTJO members will eventually have access to so to further their studies if they wish.

Once again, all ideas/comments/crazy rants are always welcome.

Namaste'

Crow

Posted on: 2006/11/27 15:55

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Sounds great Brother Crow. Please provide reference sites, books, etc.

Posted on: 2006/11/27 16:10

Master
From Las Cruces, New Mexico
Group:
Generous Donors
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
Greetings Jedi Brethren,

The Living Force is a Healing Force, it is the Essential Energy which is needed for life.  We have the LIving Force or qi circulation in our bodies.  The Orientals believed that energy circulated and nourished the whole person through specific pathways, or meridians as they are usually called.  The meridians, like rivers of energy, ensure proper nurturing of qi or Life Force throughout your whole being. When you are healthy, the flow of qi proceeds unimpeded, like the water in a free-running river system, and energy is well distributed throughout the meridian pathways. When the river, or meridian, is blocked for some reason, the qi is prevented from reaching the specific area it is supposed to nurture. The result is that the cells, tissue or organs in the affected area will suffer.
I recommend meditations with the visualization of Force energy in combination with meditative breathing.  Quiet your mind by focusing only on your breathing.  Just sit or stand in a comfortable manner and observe your breath.  If other thoughts and sounds try to cut in, just let them pass through with no resistance on your part, because your resistance will in itself cause tension .. continue to only focus on your breath.  If you want you can even do a breathe in count and a breathe out count.  Think ... 1,2,3,4 ... as you breathe in and 1,2,3,4 ... as you breathe out.  I am comfortable with a count of 5 for breathing in and also for the exhale.  After your mind is quieted you may then ... "breathe in the Living Force" by visualizing it as a golden luminous energy flowing down through the crown of your head and filling your entire body with warm glowing circulating energy.  You may pause slightly, and then, as you breathe out, you visualize this powerful circulating glowing energy strengthen you in all aspects as it radiates out from you like a star -- physically, emotionally, mentally & spiritually .. this Force energy is strengthening you and unblocking any energetic obstruction.  If you can see auras (our auras indicate the health of our body, mind & spirit ) you will see your aura glowing with a very bright wonderful light.  It will strengthen & extend out further the more you meditate with visualizations of the Force.

May you be filled with the Living Force,

Samweiz
Reiki Master
P.S. Re: Midi-chlorians
Midi-chlorians are the Star Wars analogy to the Mitochondria, small cellular structures, or organelles, found in the cytoplasm of eukaryotic cells (cells with a nucleus). Mitochondria are responsible for converting nutrients into the energy-yielding molecule Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP) to fuel the cell's activities. This function, known as aerobic respiration, is the reason mitochondria are frequently referred to as the powerhouse of the cell.  In otheer words... Mitochondria convert energy from food into a form that the cell can use. They have their own genetic make-up, which is separate from the DNA in the cell’s nucleus, and they can make copies of themselves. A muscle cell could have thousands of mitochondria while a skin cell would have far fewer...Mitochondria have significant features that resemble those of prokaryotes, primitive cells that lack a nucleus. Mitochondrial DNA is circular, like the DNA of prokaryotes, and mitochondrial ribosomes are similar to prokaryotic ribosomes. Mitochondria divide independently of the cell through binary fission, the method of cell division typical of prokaryotes.  The prokaryote-like features of mitochondria lead many scientists to support the endosymbiosis hypothesis. [This hypothesis is where George Lucas derived the Midi-chlorians as being separate living entities within the cells of other living beings giving them Force powers].  This hypothesis states that millions of years ago, free-living prokaryotes(cells without a nucleus) capable of aerobic respiration were engulfed by other, larger prokaryotes but not digested, possibly because they were able to resist digestive enzymes. The two cells developed a symbiotic, or cooperative, relationship in which the host cell provided nutrients and the engulfed cell used these nutrients to carry out aerobic respiration, which provided the host cell with an abundant supply of ATP. The engulfed cells evolved into mitochondria, which retain the DNA and ribosomes characteristic of their prokaryotic ancestors, as the modern mitochondria retain their own set of DNA independent of the host creature's DNA. See the following links  http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761582165/Mitochondria.htmlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrionhttp://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2005/feb2005_report_mitochon_02.htmI would recommend googling for more info.  There is bountiful information on mitochondria and mitochondria health, as well on nutrients and life-style which promotes the health of these symbiotic organelles... Samweiz  

Posted on: 2006/11/27 18:11

Knight
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Generous Donors

Thank you for this information, Jedi Master Samweiz.  I have been wondering about what is considered proper health and physical training for Jedi.  It is one of the aspects of the Jedi religion is that it is a way of life, a scientific and modern way, and good personal health is part.  (I found most Western/Christian religions seemed to ignore the body and it's health and fitness at best, or warned against the sins of sloth, gluttony and drunkeness.) 

I am learning many new terms here, and "Reiki" is one.  I will do some research on it as suggested. 

I realize I have lived a pragmatic life, it is good in business and practical life, but not to the exclusion of the unseen but felt.

I am learning much here.

Posted on: 2006/12/31 13:13

Knight
From Benevento, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Hello,

I think we all agree with the concept of the Living Force as being a Healing Energy, and that the study of the ancient Reiki
would be of great help to deepen our understanding of how to channel the Living Force for healing practises.

I have always been interested in studying and practising Reiki, but I never started because I read that you need a Master to 
"open" your Reiki, to unlock your capacity to give and receive energy. And in my area I found no one who could do that.

May the Force be with you all

Posted on: 2007/1/1 18:51
"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness" - James Thurber

Master (USA)
From Philadelphia, PA, USA
Group:
Masters
Quote:
I have always been interested in studying and practising Reiki, but I never started because I read that you need a Master to "open" your Reiki, to unlock your capacity to give and receive energy.

Read and speak of the experiences of others extensively is my only advice to you. Learn learn learn learn learn! I find it very hard to believe that you would need a human being to unlock your potential to give and or receive healing energy. That certainly has not been my experience, anyway. But best of luck to you brother!

May the force be with you.

Bradford

Posted on: 2007/1/13 21:17

Rest in Peace Master Bradford

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.