Temple of the Jedi Force : you don't have to be a healer to heal [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Jim's Saber#3 (for real)

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
lightsaber sketch #3

Friends and Family
Here's another of my daughter...Is she fast or what?

Do you know ?
What is the 9th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
32 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 32

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

you don't have to be a healer to heal
Apprentice
From Tucson, Arizona
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Most Jedi weather having a martial arts background, or just growing up on a farm, have healing powers. There are many different ways these powers manifest themselves. Some its in the physical form and can be channeled out the palms of the hands and effectively correct the disharmony that is the affliction, whatever it may be. Others have a different manifestation in the ability to see new ways of treatment, such as pharmacology, chiropractic, or even discover new ways of applying old methods such as herbology, or acupuncture. What happens is the collective mindset of society gets to the point of being collectively fed up with a problem and wants a resolution. The energy of this collective need is just out there waiting to be directed. We, as Jedi must tap that energy and focus it on specifics. For example but not limited to, new biotech drugs that target only the cancer cells and not the rest of the body so the treatments will no longer be worse than the disease. Once found the ability to target specific molecules, even a cure for AIDS can be found. Jedi healers don’t have to have the ability to physically heal, just the ability to focus the already available energy to the direction of a specific cure. The scientists are a means of the Jedi to effect a worldwide change and are very receptive to the Force, as they see it thru the eyes of science. However many times corporate greed gets involved and the Darkside becomes a complicated issue. With effort the cure for many deadly diseases can be found and the Darkside will not prevent it.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 16:19
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: you don't have to be a healer to heal

From New England
Group:
Registered Users
I sometimes see myself as an emotional healer, a lot of people come to me for advice, usually concerning their personal life.  I was talking to my dad about how it happens all the time and he says the same thing happened to him, I guess it runs in the blood.  He says, it's not a matter of my intelligence, but my wisdom, what some people call an old soul.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 16:51

Knight
From Benevento, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice

I agree with Bylar about the importance of scientists and their 'indirect' way of being a healer, expecially for those who work in the fields of life sciences. I am personally involved in this kind of scientific research, as I am just finishing my master thesis in biology, working on the nervous system and its connection and communications with immune and endocrine systems.

This kind of research gives a solid ground to more specific 'healing' applications.

Besides is also known the importance of this 3 organic systems in the genesis of psyco-somatic sickness and the process of auto-healing. It is primarily on these 3 systems that the Force acts, whether it is acting for healing or for anything else, and through these it flows to all the other parts of a body.

I know that when I'm studying on a book or working in the lab that the Force is guiding me, I can feel it when I concentrate to solve a problem and suddenly pops a solution.

It could be that I am also an emotional healer, like Jedi Alex. My friends comes always to me when they have a problem, or to confide their secrets and ask for advices. And I humbly give my opinion and my guidance, knowing that the Force in real is guiding me and my thoughts.

So the definition of healer is wide, I think. Lately I started reading some material about energy healing, but I can't say much about it yet. If some of you can point me to some good reference I would be glad of it :)

May the Force be with you all!

Posted on: 2006/12/7 6:16
"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness" - James Thurber

Knight
From Benevento, Italy
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice

Quote:

Besides is also known the importance of this 3 organic systems in the genesis of psyco-somatic sickness and the process of auto-healing. It is primarily on these 3 systems that the Force acts, whether it is acting for healing or for anything else, and through these it flows to all the other parts of a body.

I wrote this like it was a matter of fact. Sorry for my arrogance.

It is my personal opinion, but I think it is most reasonable, since these are gerarchically the 'controllers' or 'administrators' of living systems. Plants too have their own nervous, endocrine and immune systems, even though they are quite much different from those of animals and somehow simpler.

May the Force be with you all!

Posted on: 2006/12/7 6:26
"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness" - James Thurber

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]