Temple of the Jedi Force : RESIGNATIONS FROM THE CORPORATION [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Meeeee lol

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Knight Hilt Progress: Engraving Design on Handle--version 2--FINAL

Friends and Family
My wife and I

Do you know ?
That you can submit questions (and answers) to this FAQ system?

Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (6 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

New Members Welcome!
Cosmic_Jedi 2019/12/5
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

RESIGNATIONS FROM THE CORPORATION
Honorary Master
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Dear Jedi and Seekers of the Jedi Path,

You are hereby notified of the official position of the remaining Board of Directors of The Temple of the Jedi Order - The 501(c) 3 Texas non-profit religious and educational corporation (incorporated December 25, 2005).

The current Board of Directors (BOD) of the Texas Corporation consists only of the following Jedi after previous corporate resignations: Samweiz & Nassik Dabak remain on the BOD, but indications are that you will be seeing their resignations very soon.

Please be aware that THIS SITE IS NOT the same thing as the corporation which sponsored it in the past. This website is no longer being sponsored by the Temple of the Jedi Order – the Texas Corporation referred to above. This website is now being supported by its membership.

All apprentices, padawans, and members of this site please take heart and know. This website will continue to support all of its members on their Jedi Path. The separation from the sponsorship of the above mentioned corporation will lift a great barrier from our progress as Jedi.

Representing the website council of Jedi Masters

Posted on: 2007/2/24 18:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: RESIGNATIONS FROM THE CORPORATION
Master
From Las Cruces, New Mexico
Group:
Generous Donors
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
To all who read these words,

I, Nassam Abraham (know as Samweiz) hereby officially resign from the Board of Directors of The Temple of the Jedi Order - The 501(c) 3 Texas non-profit religious and educational corporation (incorporated December 25, 2005).

While I no longer associate myself with the above corporation I will continue to serve here at this website and be involved in the progress of all Jedi and seekers of the Jedi Path.

May the Force bind us all together on the Jedi Path,

Samweiz

Posted on: 2007/2/24 19:04

Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
The URL TempleOfTheJediOrder.org is owned by the corporation . ICANN will respect the court order and force the transfer back to me.

Todd owns TempleOfTheJediOrder.com. I suggest he move this site there. Just saying the corporation does not own the URL means nothing.

That's why we are going to court. Since it's clear by these posts that Todd is working with other people in the matter of this theft - Congratulations - we're in full blown Felony territory now.

The Church does not sponsor this site the Church owns this URL not Todd or anyone else. If y'all think this tactic is going to do anything but hurt Todd you are stupid.

Has anyone talked to a decent attorney that specializes in URL disputes?

Take this site and move it off my property.

If one thousand people tell a lie it's still a lie. I have absolute proof of legal ownership or I would never have filed the suit.

John

Quote:

KC Avalon Dabak wrote:
Dear Jedi and Seekers of the Jedi Path,

You are hereby notified of the official position of the remaining Board of Directors of The Temple of the Jedi Order - The 501(c) 3 Texas non-profit religious and educational corporation (incorporated December 25, 2005).

The current Board of Directors (BOD) of the Texas Corporation consists only of the following Jedi after previous corporate resignations: Samweiz & Nassik Dabak remain on the BOD, but indications are that you will be seeing their resignations very soon.

Please be aware that THIS SITE IS NOT the same thing as the corporation which sponsored it in the past. This website is no longer being sponsored by the Temple of the Jedi Order – the Texas Corporation referred to above. This website is now being supported by its membership.

All apprentices, padawans, and members of this site please take heart and know. This website will continue to support all of its members on their Jedi Path. The separation from the sponsorship of the above mentioned corporation will lift a great barrier from our progress as Jedi.

Representing the website council of Jedi Masters

Posted on: 2007/2/24 21:05

Master
From earth
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Masters
Knight
Fine. I've tried to be patient, understanding, and even hopeful. This is the last and final straw. I resign from any and all position(s) within this organization, effective immediately. There was never any intention to allow the Council to administrate the Temple of the Jedi Order and I am ashamed that I had hoped that it was possible. Farewell and goodbye.

Posted on: 2007/2/24 23:37

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Well while I already did this, I guess I need to post this yet again so here goes..................

I, Michael L Capanelli AKA Merin Kyo-Den, hereby officially resign from the Board of Directors of The Temple of the Jedi Order - The 501(c) 3 Texas non-profit religious and educational corporation (incorporated December 25, 2005).

While I no longer associate myself with the above corporation I will continue to serve here at this website and be involved in the progress of all Jedi and seekers of the Jedi Path.

With respect,
Michael

Posted on: 2007/2/24 23:52

Master
From earth
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Masters
Knight
I, Shawn Hisey AKA Nassik Dabak, hereby officially resign from the Board of Directors of The Temple of the Jedi Order - The 501(c) 3 Texas non-profit religious and educational corporation (incorporated December 25, 2005), effective immediately dated February 25, 2007. How can one who claims to have the good of others in mind have both the audacity and arrogance to write te following words... "You cannot vote without me as I am a voting member. The elections are void. You cannot hold a valid meeting of the Council / Board without giving me notice and an opportunity to attend as I am an ex-officio member of the board. Have you actually read the amendments? Nemo sure (almost) got it right in his analysis. Do any of you have an attorney you can consult with? Do you think I pulled that Sr. Pastor clause out of the air? When we get to court there are many appeal court and Supreme Court decisions that say in a Church that is not specifically organized as congregational the supreme ecclesiastical leader has the final say and can veto any action of the board or fire any member of the board. What you are succeeding at is making things worse and worse for Todd. Every time yet another illicit thing is done this is cause for yet another lawsuit. Now with this amazing news on the front page you four are in getting in deep doo doo. I'm filing a federal suit on Monday against all of you claiming to be on this Council / Board who contend that this is not a corporation. I am getting a federal court order, an injunction and there will be money damages and attorney fees. White moves fist. Here is my move - your turn." This is not the mindset of someone heading up a church. This is the hoarding of power in an attempt to grant oneself immortality. Forgive the comparison, but it is the same as when Palpatine dissolved the senate in Star Wars lore. There was no direction other than what the one leader desired. That did not work in fiction and definitetly never works in reality. I've tried to be patient, understanding, and even hopeful. This is the last and final straw. I resign from any and all position(s) within this organization, effective immediately. There was never any intention to allow the Council to administrate the Temple of the Jedi Order and I am ashamed that I had hoped that it was possible. Farewell and goodbye.

Posted on: 2007/2/25 2:51

Master (USA)
From South of the Mason Dixon
Group:
Registered Users
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
I think I resigned already. But here goes ....

I quit. No more Jedi-Jim, and no more "'Nuff Saids" from me. Well maybe one more ...

---Bad Jim, This paragraph removed for indecency.---

----------Bad Jim ----------- I've been watching your ways for awhile since I've been back, and you're sadistic. Get help. To tell a kid to kill himself ... you're low. You're no leader, Punk. Nobody follows you. --Bad Jim, comments unbecoming a jedi. ---...

Admin Says 'Nuff Said ...

The Temple will not tolerate the type of outbursts that were in this message. It has been censored.

Posted on: 2007/2/25 18:07

Edited by admin on 2007/2/26 13:26:07

Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
Jim, this is sheer poetry. Thank you.

Who can tell me what book this is from?

“I’m hunger. I’m thirst. Where I bite, I hold till I die, and even after death they must cut out my mouthful from my enemy’s body and bury it with me. I can fast a hundred years and not die. I can lie a hundred nights on the ice and not freeze. I can drink a river of blood and not burst. Show me your enemies.”

p.s. From the Immortal B. Kliban (1935-1990)

Attach file:

gif  kliban_pig_y.gif (53.42 KB)
2_45e25ff3c904f.gif 640X451 px

Posted on: 2007/2/25 22:20

Edited by admin on 2007/2/26 15:45:57

Knight
From Patriotville, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Knight
Apprentice
Let me make it REALLY CLEAR...

I QUIT A LONG WHILE BACK...

I never SIGNED anything, nor would I ever with the kind of BS that lingers here...

And I think that the next few months are to be VERY interesting to this little experiment...

Posted on: 2007/2/26 1:46

Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
There sure are a lot of folks singing this same song lately.

Todd is comforted I'm sure by this massive show of loyalty and support. Tonto would be proud.

BTW: Can you carry a tune?

Quote:

PenariWielder wrote:
Let me make it REALLY CLEAR...

I QUIT A LONG WHILE BACK...

I never SIGNED anything, nor would I ever with the kind of BS that lingers here...

And I think that the next few months are to be VERY interesting to this little experiment...

Attach file:

gif  kliban_catsong.gif (13.86 KB)
2_45e2946a9b574.gif 259X323 px

Posted on: 2007/2/26 2:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.