Temple of the Jedi Force : My Mom may lose her job [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Jedi Steps

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Knight Hilt Progress: Engraving Design on Handle--version 1

Friends and Family
my mirror :)

Do you know ?
The 16 Teachings of for All Jedi

Who's Online
48 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 48

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

My Mom may lose her job
Apprentice
From Las Cruces, New Mexico
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
my mom is having alot of problems at work, and she may end up losing her job. if she loses this job we may not have much luck later because her disability is already getting cut off because she GOT this job. please include her in your meditations, i will GREATLY appreciate it. i trust in the will of the force but to hurt a person as caring and loving as her surely is not the will of the force?

Posted on: 2007/12/19 20:30

Re: My Mom may lose her job
Apprentice
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
You and you family will be in me meditations, but try not to think of the situation so negativly. I would not say that it is the will of the force to harm you or your mother. The force works in mysterious ways as I'm sure you know. Perhaps your family is being tested, to see if you can handle it. I hope things work out for you, and May The Force Guide, Strengthen, And Protect You.

Posted on: 2007/12/19 20:53

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
You and your family are in my thoughts Aiden. If you need an ear you know where to find me.

Posted on: 2007/12/19 22:56

Master (USA)
From michigan
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Both of you will be in my thoughts aiden, and remember that there is a reason behind every action in life. Do not focus on the action but instead look for that reason.

may the force be with us all

Posted on: 2007/12/20 9:46

Jedi Initiate
Group:
Registered Users
Good Force thoughts to you and your Mom Aiden!

As an old Aunty type - I hope you don't mind my asking but are you helping your Mom around the house and telling her you support her?

My Mom owned a business - and I know the stress she had - and although I did a lot around the house I now wish I'd done more without being asked - you know?

You are such a nice kid - Aiden. We all love you here - and your Mom must be a pretty great woman to have raised you as she did. It's the most important job she has...and she's done beautifully.

Big hugs! (And Happy Holidays!)

- Asta Sophi

Posted on: 2007/12/20 13:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Honorary Master
From Beaumont, Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Masters
Knight
I'll keep your Mother in my prayers and I assure you that it is not the will of The Force. There is a third aspect of The Force which is unnerving to some and usually old masters even discuss it but this is a good time to get it out of the closet.

The Light and Dark side there is but just as there cannot be a Light Side without a Dark Side; the tie that binds the two sides is the Uncertainty Principle.

I don't want to wear out my welcome and presume to speak as a master here but I recommend you ask your master or the masters here in general about the issue.

You're most welcome to register at the TOTJO 'Prayer Center' even if you don't wish to participate otherwise. With so many powerful in The Force sending you their best; take heart.

Remember that sometimes an event that seems unlucky on the surface has hidden treasures inside.

MTFBWY,

Br. John+

Posted on: 2007/12/20 16:23
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Apprentice
From Las Cruces, New Mexico
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
thank you all for your responses, i notice now that i was focusing on the negative, rather than trying to do something positive.

Posted on: 2007/12/20 22:12

Webmaster
From USA
Group:
Knight
Knight Marshall
Generous Donors
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I'm not sure what it is about this time of year but it seems that the threat of job loss effects lots of people. I too hold you and your mom in my mind and send my best wishes.

Posted on: 2007/12/22 10:46

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]