Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Keyan's Crystal Chamber Progress

Friends and Family
My friends and I

Do you know ?
That there steps to add movie quality realism to your own Jedi Photos?

Who's Online
32 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 32

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Small Favor to ask
From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
I know this isn't every common for me but I need help my poor little sister has not been sleeping well due to he fact she hears doors opening and closing at night and feet shuffling around in the kitchen... she hears people downstairs when there is only her and myself at home... what I am asking is please send your prayers, healing or whatever you can towards my sister so she can sleep easier.... if there is spirits in the house I don't feel them to be full of ill will or hurtful rage but I have dealt with this longer so I have learned how to cope in some sense and tune them out while my sister can't... please send your help. Thank-you!

Posted on: 2008/3/11 0:27

Warrior's Creed
Robert L. Humphrey
1923 -1997
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Small Favor to ask
Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Jedi Lilly,

As you may or may not be aware, my thoughts are always with you. For your sister, I will extend my thoughts and meditational energies to her. She has the gift as you do, teach her how to quiet the noises. It will be good for both of you.

May the Force be With You Both,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2008/3/11 16:23

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
I have offered to help her and teach her to quiet and find away to ignore the nosies but she has no will to learn... she hears them even when he bf is home... last night was hard for me to sleep because I was worried about my little sister... last night the house settled a lot and she has had a spirit touch her arm before and it sacred the hell out of her and I am worried it might have made a negative impact on her mind... Yet I am great full for anyone helping my sister and seeing her through this hard time.

Posted on: 2008/3/11 19:02

Warrior's Creed
Robert L. Humphrey
1923 -1997

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
My thoughts are with her Lilly. Have you tried to rationalize away her fears? You know as someone experienced (Albeit by proxy) with the paranormal and haunting in particular it's possible for this to be caused by a host of things well within the realms of normality. I'd start by getting your hands on a EMF detector and sweeping your sisters bedroom. High levels could indicate a close proximity to power lines and that has been known to bring on what people would call a paranormal experience.

Posted on: 2008/3/12 8:44

Knight
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
If your sister is young, it is a well known fact that younger people are more sensitive to spirits or whatever you wish to call them. You know her better than us, so how you phrase what I am going to suggest you try is up to you and how you feel best for your sister.

Simply put it to her that the spirits are not harmful, in fact they are more curious or playful and do not wish her (your sister) any harm. Infact the presence of these harmless spirits is a good thing as they are making sure no bad spirits are anywhere near.

I too have a small degree of 'the gift' even as an adult, and it I know it can be hard to tell younger people there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Another thing to remember is the imagination. many noises etc in a house are actually just the house, doors/frame/floor board expand & contract in changing temperature/humidy, and most of the creaks in a house will simply be this.

Its all energy displaying itself in various forms, even the spirits are energy and is nothing to fear.

It may help your sister if at some point she is particularly scared, to sit with her (in her room or where-ever she feels threatened) to have her say with you in a firm but non-threatening strong voice...

'We know you are here, but please be quiet as you are stopping (whaterever sis is called) from sleeping and being annoying'

I swear to you this works for a number of reasons, some psychological on your sister and some for real (if you do have ghosts) as most ghosts dont want to scare people... you would know by now if you the not so nice ghosts, and it sounds to me that you have playful ones

hope this helps

rember mind over matter... you (or she) doesnt mind because it doesnt matter ;)

Posted on: 2008/3/31 19:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]