Temple of the Jedi Force : Prayers for my father in la [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
"Antique" Training Remote

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
from an old black book ;)

Friends and Family
Nick Wilson (Jim's brother.)

Do you know ?
Our members have provided a way to have VOICE conversations with multiple parties just like in the text chat system?

Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 38

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Prayers for my father in la
Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Prayers for my father in law
I am Lea and am new here.
This evneing we got word that my father-in-law might be dying.
My husband might fly out on Friday to see him in L.A CA
My son’s 7th birthday party is on Saturday. I do not want to rune Daniel’s first real party by telling him that grandpa Gleen is dying. Ya that is really selfish on my part. However Daniel has been looking forward to his party for weeks and I want the party to go off with out any problems.
My original post was much more intense, maybe that is way it did not post. I wrote a long post about this earlier and it was lost
I am asking for energies to work everything out for the greater good. My husband and I are in disagreement on what to tell my son. I say waite until after the party so his birthday is not runed. My husband says tell him right away eventhough we do not have all of the details yet. He also says that if grandpa Gleen dyes before Daniel’s party to tell him right away. I don’t want my little Dude’s party to be runed. I am thinking what is one more day., yes I am being selfish again.
.Please help my family deal with this without my son’s party being ruined. Ya that sounds selfish but what can I say I am a mom and want my son’s birthday to be happy and fun.
I am emonitly drained and am sorry that there are many details left out and that my spelling is not correct. but I am consumed with guilt since I don’t like my father-in lay. Now I must go to bed and let my subcounce deal with this.
Please help me see thruough the force what it best for my son and husband and myself.
Help me, you are my only hope
Lea

Posted on: 2008/4/3 0:01
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Prayers for my father in la
Knight
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Well... I don't know if this will help, but hopefully your family being in my thoughts will help, not just your father in law but yourself, son & husband... you all have different emotions to cope with right now, and may well have more to deal with later on... so for now, I hope turns out well and you are all in my thoughts

Posted on: 2008/4/3 4:51

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Well my father-in-law is still in ICU, he is stable but I still have no idea what happened to put him there. My mother-in-law is so upset we can't make out what is really going on. I called the hospital and all they could tell me is that he is stable and that they are talking about moving him to a regular room. We live in AZ and he is in CA so it is not like I can go to the hospital and see what is going on.
My husband is very upset, naturally. We haven't told our 7 year old son what is going on until we find out exactly what is going on.
Thanks for the energyes.
Lea

Posted on: 2008/4/3 16:09

Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Jedi Lea,
Your father-in-law, you and your family will be added to my meditations. I hope all goes well for him and you all.

May the Force be With You,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2008/4/3 16:35

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Thank you all for keeping my father-in-law in your thoughts. He has been moved from ICU to a regular room yesterday. If everything goes well he will be going home on Tuesday.
We have found out that Gleen (my father-in-law) went into a diabetic type of shock from years of drinking too much and not eating correctly. It is not known yet if he has diabetes or not. Apparently a bunch of toxins built up in his system and his major organs started to fail. The doctors are in the process of cleaning out his system.
Thanks again for all of the energies that have been put out into the universe to help my father-in-law.

Lea

Posted on: 2008/4/6 13:49

Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
Lea I will add your father in law to my meditations aswell it may be a little late from when this was posted but I shall double my meitations to help out.

*bow*

Posted on: 2008/4/6 22:03

Knight
From Texarkana, TX
Group:
Knight
Knight Marshall
Apprentice
Registered Users
Lea,
I send a lot of healing thoughts to my friends and family in L.A often; I will add some for your dad-in-law too.
Mine was in the hospital this week too, so I know just how you feel.
MTFBWYA,
-Chance

Posted on: 2008/4/7 8:10

Apprentices: John Kenobi
Krylynn Konn

Click to see original Image in a new window

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
I can’t thank everyone enough for keeping my father-in-law in your thoughts. Today my husband will be calling his dad and checking in on him. My father-in-law will be leaving the hospital at the earliest on Tuesday.
This has been very difficult on the entire family, especially my husband since we are in AZ and they are in CA. We can’t drop everything and go see him because that is not finically possible.
Once again thank you everyone.

Lea

Posted on: 2008/4/7 8:21

Jedi Initiate
From Vancouver, WA
Group:
Registered Users
Lea, I'll be praying for you. I know how hard it can be, especially when you arent' able to visit. I was in a situation like that when my grandmother was dying. She was in central California and I was in Florida. By the time I got there I had missed her passing by 2 days, so I cal feel you frustration. I hope the best for you!

Posted on: 2008/4/7 9:55

Apprentice
From AZ, USA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for my father-in-law. He is home from the hospital and is doing much better. He is having a nurse come in to his home to check in on him.
Once again thank you everyone.
(bows)
Lea

Posted on: 2008/4/14 9:20

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.