Temple of the Jedi Force : Hey [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
taefighter.jpg

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
my old TOTJO photo

Friends and Family
My wife and I

Do you know ?
The Jedi Creed?

Who's Online
36 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 36

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Hey

From Fort Campbell
Group:
Registered Users
Hey I have been looking at this site often and now I joined. I was just wandering if anyone could tell me is this a real religion and what do we "Jedi" do?

Posted on: 2009/3/17 14:35
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hey
Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
Greetings Hoaam,

Yes this is a real religion!
What we do is pretty straight forward, we learn.
We teach eachother what we know to improve ourselves and those around us, we train mind,body, and spirit to improve ourselves.
We are not here to play games or role play, we are very serious in our path, however we do have fun, we do joke around and tease eachother, so enjoy your time here and get to us, and let us get to know you.

Here is my general welcome post for you.

Welcome to our little temple, take alook around and post alot, ask any and all questions you may have of anyone here we are more then happy to help out, start your "youngling" journal in the first post you should tell us alittle 'bout yourself, why you decided to join our temple, what you feel you can learn from our teachings, and how you can be the best Jedi you can be.

After that start on the Jedi Code, Creed, 3 Tenants, the Vows, and 16 Teachings, the object is to write your view of each item in those areas and how you can use and incorporate them in to your daily life.

You can find these things in the FAQ section, I would also like to point you to the study downloads section and the Xoopstube section.

If you have any questions again ask anyone, either through PM,Chat or in the forums, each person has a profile
that can be viewed by clicking on their name it has further cantact information and a little more on them.

Again Welcome.

*bows*

Posted on: 2009/3/17 14:42
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.