Temple of the Jedi Force : Community-wide Project, Explaining the path to Military Chaplains [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
In the Field

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
JudaKas Lightsaber Crystal Chamber

Friends and Family
family.jpg

Do you know ?
What is the 8th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
50 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 50

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Community-wide Project, Explaining the path to Military Chaplains
Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
My friend requested that I post this up for her. If anyone wants to post information here, I will be more than willing to forward it over to her. I have been informed that all credit will be given to those whom write in to help this project.

Last time I did this, there wasn't a means for me to get in contact with masses amount of people/orders at once. Now that this community is running, I need some of your help so that we can say the entire community got together for this one.

As most of you know, I serve in the United States Army. As it stands, no one in the military really knows anything about us. So, I would like for the community to help me get a CD together of information about the Jedi Community (Both Realism and the Religion) so that I can pass it off to the Chaplains here on Okinawa-and hopefully even get it circulating within the "Chaplain" circle of the military.

I'm looking forward to this project. I would like as much participation as I can possibly get. If you know anyone else who would like to contribute but are not members of this board, please ask them to forward all information to me at SetanaokoMGiva@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your assistance.

May the Force be with you,
Alethea Jolene Benton
"Setanaoko Mizu Oceana"

Posted on: 2009/3/19 0:36
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Community-wide Project, Explaining the path to Military Chaplains
Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
I think this has been done before but I can't recall, so I thought I would draft something up and see what people think.

The Jedi Last Rites

As the body becomes one with the earth again our luminous self reaches out to the force yet again only in the begining was our force combined there was no war, no hatred, no dispair, in our ever changing forms we were sent out to become solid and learn what it is to be different.
As the force guides all things we have forgotten how to listen as Jedi we strived for a better world and offer our lives for the ultimate good, we walk through the shadow of the corrupt, the ignorant and the foolish in hopes they will take our examples and better themselves and the world.

Yea as I combine my inner force to the force of all I become a pillar of wisdom and a staple of hope, through my sacrifice I have become one with the Unifying, Living, and all around Force.
Through me those who seek it will find knowledge, through my actions people will see the right path, through the life of all Jedi the force will live on.

There is no heaven and no hell there is only the force, there is no death there is the force, may the earth take back the crude matter of my body and let the force and I become one again.

Through Knowledge, Focus and Wisdom I have learned the greatest secret of all, how to live with harmony and love and compassion for all things in the strife and hatred and confusion of the world we learn in.

May the force be with us and we ask that you guide us to the right path.

*bows*

Posted on: 2009/3/19 17:13

Re: Community-wide Project, Explaining the path to Military Chaplains
Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Thank you Scythe. I have forwarded your post to Alethea. :)

May the Force be with you,
Randi Oxford

Posted on: 2009/3/24 0:27

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.