Temple of the Jedi Force : For someone in need... [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
My "Medieval Deathwatch" hilt progress pic 2

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
My Lightsaber

Friends and Family
Me.

Do you know ?
What is the 1st Teaching or Guideline for all Jedi?

Who's Online
39 user(s) are online (9 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 39

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

For someone in need...
Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Greetings my fellow Jedi,

It is with a heavy heart and open mind that I ask you all to help someone I know. Her name is Monique. I know her from myspace. Her condition seems to be worsening, and the doctors have no idea what to make of it. There is nothing they can do. There is really nothing that she can do. She is an atheist, so she has no one to pray to. Her only wish is that some deity or unifying power out there would just make her well. She has had this for a long time, but it seems in the past 6 months to have taken a trip downward. She's finally met the love of her life and is now engaged. Life is handing her a cruel destiny. So I ask you all, please, spare what energies you can and help her to heal. No one deserves to suffer like she is.

May the Force and our Thoughts be With Her,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2009/4/16 16:33

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: For someone in need...
Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
Just out of curiousity what is it she has, exactly?

I shall add her to my meditations Master Grayson, and if it helps her, let her know I am pulling for her.

*bows deeply*

Posted on: 2009/4/16 16:49

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I will remember Monique in my meditations.

Posted on: 2009/4/17 8:05

Master
From Nor Cal
Group:
Support Team
Knight
Generous Donors
Policy Review / Revission Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Quote:

Octagon wrote:
I will remember Monique in my meditations.

As will I

Posted on: 2009/4/17 11:04

Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Greetings all,

First, I would like to thank Master Scythe, Master Octagon and Master Gavin for thier kindness and willingness to help. Second, Master Scythe, to answer your question is the problem. No one seems to know exactly what's making her suffer. She has chronic fibromyalgia and symptoms that stem from it, but the rest is a mystery...and it's killing her. The following is directly quoted from her blog on myspace:

I'm going to scream if I don't finally let this out. This is...kind of big though. I didn't really want to put it out here because I don't want to be a drama queen but....my blog is catharsis. I had to say it.

As has been very obvious, I'm not well. I've been very sick for a very long time now. The past few months, exceptionally so. To the point that I don't believe it follows my normal chronic Fibromyalgia pattern.

I'm frustrated. I'm tired. I'm in pain. And I'm inches from giving up.

The neurologist says it's out of his hands, either way. I was really gunning for something in between the two worst pieces of news, you know, something not so bad like Multiple Sclerosis (I'm using the term "not so bad' loosely). Something that could be treated. Something that could give me an explination. I knew that there were 2 worst case scenarios. I walked out facing ONLY those options.

There is nothing worse than being told you need to have an MRI immediately because the doctor thinks you might have a brain tumor.
...Except for being told "Otherwise, it's nothing, and I [meaning the 5th neurologist and last option] can't help you."

I am terrified. Frozen solid. I can't eat, I can barely sleep, even doped up on painkillers and massive doses of antihistemenes, I can hardly think straight. I can't wait for numbness to set in, but I'll need the final word before that.
In some ways I think I am numb. It hasn't dawned on me yet the true seriousness of the situation. I haven't spoken about it here because I really don't want to deal with....I dunno, people? I apologise that I haven't been answering anything...messages, comments, emails, texts, IMs, phonecalls...I've been talking to very few people lately. Make no mistake I appreciate the support, but I just can't gain the wherewithal to respond to 99% of the outreaching I am getting. I'm sort of sequestering myself away and only talking to my very closest friends and family, my support network, in getting through this. Toby has been there for me and really wonderful. One of the few ways in which I would consider myself "very lucky".
The worst part, I'm more terrified of it being "normal". That is the "diagnosis" I'm so utterly petrified of that I can't hold food down reliably. A clean MRI spells disaster. That's why I'm falling apart.
Well...I don't know what I fear more. If it's a tumor, I get sent to a neurosurgeon and face brain surgery. If it's nothing....it's the end of the line. It means that modern medicine can't help me and without even the benefit of a diagnosis, neither is society.
I think I AM more scared of "normal.", though. Maybe someone somewhere down the line can fix things, my new G.I. doctor was the final doctor to solve a case on my beloved show "Mystery Diagnosis" and maybe it won't be as bad as a tumor. Or, this could be a permanent state of being and destroy my very being. I've already totally cracked, I'm irritable and unpredictable and just not myself anymore. I can't do much more of this. I am at the end of my rope. The end of the line as it were. At this point I'm so sick, so in pain, so utterly confused and disoriented that I can't turn to myself, I can't turn to the friends who are directly around me as I've become such a burden, I can't turn to my other closest friends being so far away, I can't turn toward my family since they can't take it anymore and are breaking just as badly as I am, and the doctors have forsaken me....I've had to turn to the one thing that makes you know I'm desperate.

God.

No, I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist. Just the way I am. It's not a decision, I just...can't believe in God. Boy have I tried. It would be a terrible burden off my shoulders if I could believe a higher power were just testing me, that there was something better for me, that someone was watching over me. But I just can't do it. That belief just isn't there to lean on.
Praying isn't out of the question, though. Why not? I have begged, pleaded, prayed to every doctor and soul I could, and I've been forsaken by them. I figure, well it can't hurt to pray to a deity I don't believe in. What's the worst that could happen? And those long, painful waits in doctors offices reading the same trash magazines get mighty boring. It's not like it's some sort of extra effort.
And in that off chance that I'm wrong about God....well I guess it's gotta count for something.

Not that I think it will help. But then again, I thought going to doctors would help and clearly I was mistaken about that.

But what do I pray for? Do I pray for normal test results? Do I pray that they swiftly find out what's wrong elsewhere? Or do I pray that it's a tumor and they can do something about this? Stop the pain, at the cost of the most terrifying procedure I think that mankind still performs short of the barbaric?

What do I even want?

Bottom line...I guess my strongest desire, my greatest wish, my deepest most sincerest plea to any deity or unifying forces is just that I don't want to be sick anymore.
I just want to be healthy.

--------------------------------------------------

She is so scared right now...and who could blame her. She is being made to suffer from a mysterious illness that the doctors both cannot diagnose or treat. It seems that faith is her only recourse at this point. But she is ready to give up. Please, continue to keep her in your heart and in your thoughts...it is all she has left.

May the Force be With Her,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2009/4/17 17:21

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Any time i went around my family it was nothing but hurt and drama it ruined my marriage and started to spill over onto my children i have yet decided to disolve my relationship with them and could not be happier and its not religion they are fighting about that is their excuse, get away and discover yourself you have every right to be happy and find yourself. You need to get therapy and find that life even with its ups and downs is worth living.
naples real estate
Travel Patagonia

Posted on: 2010/11/7 5:03

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.