Temple of the Jedi Force : Jedi Unity [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Joebiwan

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
My Lightsaber

Friends and Family
Blah

Do you know ?
What the 7th teaching of the Jedi is?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
35 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 35

more...

New Members Welcome!
CarmelO425 2018/5/26
ozohel 2018/5/25
uqyhuf 2018/5/25
NellieHino 2018/5/25
ofeju 2018/5/23
JaninaFray 2018/5/23
akyxo 2018/5/23
BeatrizMez 2018/5/22
ocuze 2018/5/22
esisaxa 2018/5/22

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Jedi Unity
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Our Ambassador rank is general level access. Usually each group chooses their own Ambassador which is just a co-ordinator position, relying information and answering questions if the need so arises. Really we are all part of a universal brotherhood also

Posted on: 2013/11/17 0:38

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
The thing with unity is that everyone wants it, but hasn't figured out how to get it working out. A long time ago there was one promising idea- and that was the Unified Jedi project which only a handful participated in to get it off the ground and work towards efforts to concrete what unification meant. The person that started it then came back and shut down the site- the main people working on it ended up dropping it.

But I've realized in the last couple of days, we really do communicate more than we realize. But I would like to see a bit more- which is why I have a project that I would like to see the community come together and produce. The Jedi Compass was a step towards a book that basically introduces the very baseline understanding of how we view the Jedi Path. That was leaps and bounds successful, the next stage is to use that as an outline for a book. If the book gets published, to me that will signify a great step in the right direction for the community.

In time, I have another project that I would like to see happen by teaming up with Streen's project Jedi Spirit. But for now, I'll keep that one as the next step towards furthering our community. I can only do so much at once. ;) If your interested in writing something up for the Jedi Compass, I'm about to send Octagon the details.

Posted on: 2013/11/17 10:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I think every person and every organization has a different idea of what Jedi Unity really means. Perhaps a universal definition should be created that most if not all can agree upon. I noticed that some people associate unity with lose. The losing of their individuality. Others focus on the more positive aspects of enlarging a brotherhood.

I have come to think of Jedi Unity as a brother and sister hood that has an official policy of professional courtesy towards one another by unity of a belief in the Force.

I see other organizations like the Masons, Rosicrucians, Buddhist, and many other organizations who give special consideration to others who follow the same beliefs. Now the public sees individual sites who are as hard on one another as the public can be.

I realize it starts with small steps in the right direction. This thread has become active again which is a good thing and I feel in the future much can come out of it as we put our differences aside and work together towards a common goal of strength through numbers. Which makes it a little easier to change the world for the better.

Posted on: 2013/11/17 11:12

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]