Temple of the Jedi Force : Jedi... [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Octagon

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Jim and Lynn's youngling.  (Peep the Mohawk!)

Do you know ?
What is a Jedi?

Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 38

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jedi...
Master
From Oklahoma
Group:
Jedi Consular
Knight
Message Board Moderator
Generous Donors
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters

Greetings My Fellow Jedi...

From time to time, each organization becomes faced with situations that are unexpected. This is true of all organizations. For our site, and the greater Jedi Community that time has now come.

There is an open discussion about either a possible merger or loose confederation with the Temple of the Jedi Order.

I must be clear: No decisions have been made. This is simply a preliminary phase; there has been no decisions as of yet as to how, when, or if this will happen. However it is being talked about, and you do have the right to know that.For this purpose, I am asking everyone to participate in a community wide roll call. Each branch of this site will be given their own thread in the study halls or discussion halls that will focus on this exact subject. It is vital to get an understanding of how many active and non-active members we have at this site. It is also a chance to document the lineage of the students, and document the official roles that anyone may have, or committees that anyone has served on.

Not only will this give us information vital to a proper assessment if a merger is in the best interests of our home here, but if there is no merger, it will begin our Jedi Archives Project and begin its movement in a new and exciting way.I will be monitoring the forums twice daily for the next month (30 days) to allow enough time to gather the required data, as well as allow the more occasional members to have their chance to throw their hands up and have their voice heard. Your participation in this project is encouraged and appreciated.

May the force be with you.

~Master Jyn Osiris

Posted on: 2010/4/15 13:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Jedi...

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
well i like it here and i have only just joined so i wouldn't want a merger

and when was this posted?

Posted on: 2010/9/22 0:42

Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
The date this was posted is in the bottom corner of the post. This issue has been discussed at length by the Knights and Masters and at this time, we have decided that the Temple needs to strengthen its base and clean up some of it's policies before it can proceed with merging with the greater Jedi Community. In that regard, the Jedi faith as a whole needs to grow and mature so that we can be more accepted in the world. This will take time, and most of us may not see it in our lifetimes.

May the Force be With You,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2010/9/22 6:50

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer