Temple of the Jedi Force : hello everyone [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
BOOM 2

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Master Keyan's Ceremonial Hilt concept and progress

Friends and Family
Jim and Rich at Lost Lake in Oregon '05

Do you know ?
Our members have provided a way to have VOICE conversations with multiple parties just like in the text chat system?

Who's Online
33 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 33

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

hello everyone

Group:
Registered Users
I was looking through a few of these sites the other night. some of the things i read surprised me in that i try to follow a somewhat similar line of thought. oddly enough the change came in my perception of the world about 5 years ago when i started to contemplate the quote "Your going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view" that quote has guided me through a lot of times that were trying and stressful. I'm just curious however, how active is this community?

Posted on: 2010/12/13 23:54
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: hello everyone
Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
Active is spatial since we all live in different time zones and most of the members have jobs and families.

Those of us without a life (me for the most part...lol) try to keep things going here, I have a forum class that could seriously use more attendees, I held a class in chat yesturday and will hold one every sunday for the initiates, after that I am thinking of holding some other classes in the chat.

But this is just me, I am sure the others have their moments of activity to try and maintain forward motion of this site.

*bows*

Posted on: 2010/12/14 0:07

Group:
Registered Users
oh heh, by active i didn't really mean "is there someone on when i am" more along the lines of are there 5 people who consistently visit the site or is there more in the range of 40, somewhere in between, that kind of thing. ;)

Posted on: 2010/12/14 0:17

Group:
Registered Users
added to that, I'd be happy to join your class on the occasions when I'm available :) i look forward to being part of this community

Posted on: 2010/12/14 0:18

Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
it's frankly hard to say for sure on that one (re: How many active members) I'd guess somewhere upward of 30, but people seem to float in & out, so it really depends on what is going on at the time. From my last few months I've noticed around 5-8 masters, that are active fairly frequently, a small handful of knights (like 3 or 4), anywhere from 4-11 apprentices & Tons of new initiates all the time.
It's a hard path, & unfortunately not everyone sticks with it or has the time to post frequently. Just do your best, work on what you have time for, & you'll find that in the end if you are dedicated you'll probably like what you find out about yourself, the people you meet, & what you can learn here.

Posted on: 2010/12/14 0:57

Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Greetings,

For the most part, Jen'Ari has it right for who is active. There is also good chunk of people who check here daily but either do not log in or do not post up anything. I would put the number around 20 to 25. As a side note, I also have a teachig thread in the Initiate Study Hall that could always use more activity as well.

Have a good day and May the Force be With You,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2010/12/14 5:00

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

From UK
Group:
Registered Users
i regard myself as a fairly active member although my post count doesn't show it i have been offline for about 3 months because this site wouldn't load on my computer...

but anyway welcome to our community

Posted on: 2010/12/14 12:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]