Temple of the Jedi Force : Seeking Guidance. [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
My Professional Pics

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Me.

Do you know ?
The three primary tenents of Jediism

Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (10 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 38

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Seeking Guidance.

Group:
Registered Users
Greetings, to all out there. My name is Kenassa, and I am new to this website, and have some understanding but great interest in Jediism. I am familiar with a lot, but also realize that there is much to learn. If there are any Masters or Knights out there who would be so kind and willing to give me guidance, I would be very happy and open minded. I don't wish to make this post too lengthy, as I understand that I am new to this community. I would like to also ask, if any Master or Knight willing to help, to please send me a personal message which would be the best way in my opinion to contact me, that would be very helpful as well.

I would like to thank you all for the wonderful community that you have going currently, and over time we can all learn from each other and from Masters and become better Jedi, as well as help make this world a better place for future generations to come.

May The Force be with you,

Kenassa.

Posted on: 2011/7/16 20:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Seeking Guidance.
Knight
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Jedi Consular
Hello Kenassa,
My name is Cdaae, and I just recently joined also. Everyone here will answer any questions you have. Please feel free to explore and post as much as you like. Then when you feel like it, start your journal for the Knights Marshal.

Welcome and may the Force be with you,
Cdaae

Posted on: 2011/7/16 20:06

Master
From Nebraska
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Webmasters
Masters
start by starting up your journal and let us know a lil more about yourself.. follow this link Journal
also in this journal write out the jedi code and what each part of it means to you and how it relates to your life..
also any questions you might have reguarding any part of it.
you can find the Code Here!
do the same with the creed, Three primary tenets of Jediism, and the 16 teachings...
you may post your questions in the forums you also do have the option to PM... someone and we also have the temple chat ... everyone here is great to talk to ...
Welcome to the temple!
*bows*

Posted on: 2011/7/18 1:54

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
As you can tell everyone here is accepting and willing to help you with any questions you have. Welcome to the Jedi Temple

Posted on: 2011/7/18 11:05

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force will be with you, always"

Knight
From Stockholm, Sweden
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Welcome Kenassa, hope you find what you seek here and more. Never be afraid to ask any questions of anyone.

Posted on: 2011/7/18 11:48

From baltimore
Group:
Registered Users
I'm new too, but i'm on the right path I think, if believing my body does not end from my core to the surface of my skin that it streaches out to the edge of the universe because all these systems are required for life and were not seperate from reality as many think they are.

the universe is alive I believe and intellegent, so believing I am not an isolated being seperate from the universe I think is a giood step in on the path of the force.

But I feel theres alot more to it then that, seeking guidance.

Attach file:

jpg  cubbersavt2.jpg (76.91 KB)
4723_4e7033d239801.jpg 300X291 px

Posted on: 2011/9/13 22:48

Master
From Planet Earth
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Welcome Kenassa, to answer that it is a very personal and deep journey although as Jedi we share this journey @ the end of the day any breakthroughs are yours and yours alone! I really haven't had a chance to explore the Temple the way I'd like because of personal issues. Just know that you have the help of every Jedi within the Temple "walls" You'll get to know us and the lessons within and without I think you'll do just fine. Once again welcome explore and May the force be with you...

Posted on: 2011/9/14 10:03

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]