Temple of the Jedi Force : Jedi Knight Arigorn Skywalker Journal [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Arigorn in Arizona

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Ceremonial Saber Hilt

Friends and Family
King Richards Faire '06

Do you know ?
That you can submit questions (and answers) to this FAQ system?

Who's Online
30 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 30

more...

New Members Welcome!
Cosmic_Jedi 2019/12/5
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 15 »

Jedi Knight Arigorn Skywalker Journal
Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
So since being Knighted I have not started a new journal as a Knight. So I am taking this opportunity to start my weekly journal.

For those who do not know me, my name is Arigorn Skywalker.
I live in Iowa, I love tattoos, wrestling, art, Star Wars, movies, exploring, traveling and most of all my daughter.

I have been a member of this temple since January 9th 2011 and was under the tutlage of Master Scythe who trained me well. In October I was put through the trials and granted the rank of Knight.

I am now part of the PC (Promoting Committee) that promoted me twice and am very honored to serve next to Master Octagon and Knight Juvehil. My intentions are to continue the study and ways of Jediism on top of helping others do the same as well. And when I finally reach the rank of Master I intend to serve with the best purposes doing everything I can to make others as comfortable as they can be and make every new comer feel welcomed.

Attach file:

jpg  floating_Meditate.jpg (79.47 KB)
3918_4f2a1555817de.jpg 330X330 px

Posted on: 2012/2/1 22:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Jedi Knight Arigorn Skywalker Journal
Master
From Berwyn, Il.
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Policy Review / Revission Committee
Jedi Consular
Right on, bruther!!!...You should post this in the "Mentor's Journal" section tho...lol

**bows** with respect

Posted on: 2012/2/2 7:20

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
Yeah at the time I was really tired is there anyway to edit it and transfer it over if there is I will but if not I'll just leave it as it is.

Posted on: 2012/2/2 8:18

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force will be with you, always"

Master
From Berwyn, Il.
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Consular
haha...gotcha

Posted on: 2012/2/2 8:39

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
I told alot about myself in my training journal now it's time to list a few of my favorite things:

Food: Nachos (Love em, I can eat them any time although I love all foods Nachos take the top)

Song: Kiss from a rose, Seal (This song has very special meaning and really touches the heart)

Movie: Return of the Jedi, Revenge of the Sith, Dark Knight, and Blade (This was a difficult one and I could not choose one movie in particular, I love all the movie but the last ones of each trilogy I think really tied them together and finished the story. The Dark Knight well everything was great about it and Blade just great action and incredible acting by stephen dorff)

Actors: Christian Bale, Christopher Walken, Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson, Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor.

TV: WWE Raw, Roswell, Being Human, Two and a Half men (with charlie sheen) pawn stars, decoded, and pretty much anything on history, and NY Ink

Wrestler: The Undertaker (all time favorite) Others include Hulk Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, The Rock, and Randy Orton.

Drink: Alcohol: Samuel Adams for beer and Captian Morgan private stock straight up
Non Alcohol: Tea, or half and half, and Xience energy drinks

More to come.

Posted on: 2012/2/2 21:43

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

Master
From Berwyn, Il.
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Consular
Quote:

Arigorn_Skywalker wrote:
I told alot about myself in my training journal now it's time to list a few of my favorite things:

Song: Kiss from a rose, Seal (This song has very special meaning and really touches the heart)

TRUE STORY...in 1996 I was a Senior in highschool...that song was very popular at the time (being attached to Batman Forever n all)...This was the year I decided to take a piano class.

I was the only student in the class that had trouble reading sheet music, so my teacher, amazed at my natural abilities to play-by-ear gave me an assignment to bring in ANY song that I liked, learn it for one week, and play it back to him on the piano...I chose "Kiss From A Rose"...

I sat there for a week learning that song. Every day I would teach myself a new segment of music, and then on that Friday, not only was i able to play the entire song front-to-back, but I was able to sing it to my teacher as well.

After he heard me sing, I was assigned to a men's choir and we did a little town-tour...At the end of the year, still not knowing how to read sheet music, I won the only award for "Most Improved Piano Student", and then immediatly following graduation i got heavily involved in bands for the next 13 years and won 5-consecutive Karaoke competitions.

So i guess you can say, "Kiss From A Rose" was the song that gained attention for me, and I was then inspired to persue music... If I didn't take that piano class in 96', I probably wouldn't have discovered that people would have approved of my talents and i might of not gotten into music.

Creepy to think about...great song!

I saw Seal in concert several years ago when he came to Chicago...One of the BEST performances I've ever seen! Great personality too!

It was beyond fantastic to hear that song done live!

Posted on: 2012/2/3 9:29

Master
From Berwyn, Il.
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Consular
Quote:

Arigorn_Skywalker wrote:

Wrestler: The Undertaker (all time favorite) Others include Hulk Hogan, Ricky Steamboat, The Rock, and Randy Orton.

UNDERTAKER!!! YES! My favorite too! I remember ALWAYS watching him when he first came out, when he was with Paul Barer! And then the original rivalry when Kane was first introduced!!! AWESOME STUFF!!! Undertaker vs. Yokozuna Casket Match was by far the biggest match of his early career! I was in highschool when he was introduced to WWF... Though, I must admit, when he went "Biker" I was a little dissapointed...I liked his "Horror Look" better...

Same thing with Kane... Liked him better in his "maksed" days.

Posted on: 2012/2/3 9:36

Master
From Berwyn, Il.
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Consular
HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES!!! I've been trying to figure that out for a while now...lol

Posted on: 2012/2/3 9:37

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
Anytime you post a new subject at the bottom it will have a bar that says to add an attachment and it will have a blank bar with a browse next to it so if you have a pic saved in your pictures or documents file you click browse and then your documents screen will come up. After that go into the area where you saved your picture double click on the picture you want and it will automatically paste the code in the blank bar and then click submit and it will show up beneath your post.

Posted on: 2012/2/3 13:49

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
Kane is wearing the mask again, and Undertaker who used to wrestle as mean mark calous I remember his debut as Undertaker was so huge even though his original manager was brother love I think the biggest match of his early career was beating hulk hogan for his first WWE Championship. Although his matches with Yokozuna were classic he also had classic insane matches with Kane and Mankind. What I look forward to the most is his WrestleMania matches because he always delivers.

To me the greatest match I have ever seen not just by him but ever was at the very first WrestleMania I got to attend at Wrestlemania 25 with Shawn Michaels it had everything you could want in a match and it stole the show. Even though they had a great match a year later no match I have ever seen can come close to that match. It was so exciting, so nail biting, and so emotional. So if you ever get the chance check out their match Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 25 they have the full match on youtube.

Attach file:

jpg  shawnmichaels_vs_undertaker_1280x1024.jpg (796.05 KB)
3918_4f2c3d552c994.jpg 1280X1024 px

Posted on: 2012/2/3 14:02

(1) 2 3 4 ... 15 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.