Temple of the Jedi Force : Announcment: Jedi Gathering of 2014 [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Armor Panel 3

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Rozen's Knighthood lightsaber

Friends and Family
k-lo just beeing a ghetto jedi lol

Do you know ?
What is the 6th teaching of all Jedi?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
38 user(s) are online (6 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 2
Guests: 36

bricejohnson819, MikeDoshi, more...

New Members Welcome!
oniwuvo 2018/5/26
CarmelO425 2018/5/26
ozohel 2018/5/25
uqyhuf 2018/5/25
NellieHino 2018/5/25
ofeju 2018/5/23
JaninaFray 2018/5/23
akyxo 2018/5/23
BeatrizMez 2018/5/22
ocuze 2018/5/22

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Announcment: Jedi Gathering of 2014
Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
The 2014 Jedi Gathering
Arrival Day: June 27th After 3pm
Event Day 1: June 28
Event Day 2: June 29
Departure Day: June 30 Before Noon
Michigan (USA)
Camp Address:
Skyline Camp and Retreat Center
5650 Sandhill Road, Almont, MI 48003

Payment & Gathering Fee’s

Please send all checks or money orders to Moonshadow (contact her at Moonshadowlight5@gmail.com for mailing address)

Price:

Adult
$140
Children (5-10)
$75
Toddlers (0-4)
Free

Order of Pay

Registration Fee (2/1/14)
$40

At the Door (6/27/14)
$140

LATE FEE (After 2/1/14)
$150

To make an online payment:

1) Go to www.paypal.com
2) Click on the "Send Money" tab
3) Put "web@jediresourcecenter.org" in the "To" box
4) Enter the amount you want to pay
5) Then select "I'm sending money to family or friends" (If you pay from your own paypal account, no fee is charged. If you choose to use a different selection and it charges a fee - Please pay that fee as it is not included in your $140 amount.)

First Deposit: (Paid!!) A big THANK YOU To everyone who contributed to the First Deposit. We are now collecting for the second deposit due at 2 -1 -2014

Registration Fee: Yes. There is a Mandatory, non refundable Registration Fee of $40 by 2 - 1 - 2014. (February Second of Twenty Fourteen)
Just as it says This is a required fee due on the date above. This is necessary if you wish to attend the gathering and will ensure you get a room at the lodge locked to your name. Please be diligent in getting this paid. I will be coming and looking for this fee near due date. The rest of the Gathering fee $100 will be paid at the door. (or before the gathering date should you choose to pay ahead of time.)

Latecomers: Any applicants coming late (After Registration Date) will need to pay a late fee of an extra $10 making your gathering fee $150.

What is your money paying for?
• Lodging – The Lodge has 31 rooms, a kitchen, meeting hall, bathrooms, Linins, Wifi....
• Meals (Food)
- June 27 Arrival – Pot Luck – We will be having Lasagnia. Due to this being the arrival day we don't expect everyone to arrive until very late so we will have a few trays of Lasagna made for those who are there and get hungry. If you plan to be there on time or around dinner time and would like to bring something to the table like chips or garlic bread or drinks or desserts please please please do so! I am sure everyone would be appreciative!
- June 28 – The Camp will be Catering for us – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + Snacks
- June 29 – The Camp will be Catering for us – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + Snacks
- June 30 – Fend for Yourself – Everyone has to be up and out of the Lodge before Noon, people will be really busy packing, cleaning, and saying good byes so the time for a meal is stressed and will be easier for everyone to simply fend for themselves.
• Swimming! Yes! They have a pool!

Other Notes

This announcement is always being updated. To see the updated please feel free to visit the original document at;

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_c ... g16xdQODFIc19oDZ22w/edit#

For more information feel free to contact Myself (Kitsu) at - kitsutails@yahoo.com

Or one of the co-organizers

Angelus: Jedi_Shaman@hotmail.com

Moonshadow: Moonshadowlight5@gmail.com

Posted on: 2013/9/27 20:48
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Announcment: Jedi Gathering of 2014
Knight
From Houston Tx
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
this looks fantastic!

Posted on: 2013/10/1 9:10

Knight
From Clive, IA
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
I have never attended a Jedi Gathering before. What kind of things and events are usually planned for one of these?

Posted on: 2013/10/1 18:10

Give everything except up!
Hakuna Matata

-------------

Knight
From Houston Tx
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Typically sparring, meditations, classes, etc. if I go to this one it will be my first as well.

Posted on: 2013/10/8 6:51

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
It would be nice to have at least one member from every major order in attendance. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go this time around (as I'm trying to get into the Coast Guard, and it's looking more and more like I'll be in Basic during this time frame if I get in :/).

I planned the 2013 Gathering, and we had a blast. Kit and Gabe (the ones planning this year's gathering) are veterans of the event coordination, and have some great ideas to keep everyone engaged. ^^

Posted on: 2013/10/13 10:17

From Darlington
Group:
Registered Users
Does anybody know if there is one here in the UK at all? I was part of planning one with another Jediism community however that community isn't around anymore sadly.

Posted on: 2014/4/25 11:32

Jedi Initiate
From Texas
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
OMG OMG OMG! If I have enough money after I finish moving (I'm moving to Indiana sometime in the end of June) it'll only be a 3H30M drive for me! If I could make it to this gathering I would be so on cloud nine...

Posted on: 2014/4/29 8:51
"The waterfall here seems to flow from the ceiling of the cavern. Occasionally, a piece of trash will flow through and fall into the bottomless abyss below. Viewing this endless cycle of worthless garbage...

"It fills you with determination."

Knight
From Houston Tx
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Does anyone know if there Is one of these this year?

Posted on: 2015/12/21 13:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]