Temple of the Jedi Force : Greetings [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Rozen with finished prototype saber

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Master Keyan's Ceremonial Hilt concept and progress

Friends and Family
Jedi Starbuck

Do you know ?
That there steps to add movie quality realism to your own Jedi Photos?

Who's Online
32 user(s) are online (1 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 32

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Greetings

Group:
Registered Users
Hello friends,
I am Seto Kahn. I am new to the jedi path and not sure how I am to train in it. I was brought to the force and trained as a sith by my former master. I spent sixteen years as a darksider but recently the force has moved my spirit into a different path.

I spent many hours meditating on this until I was guided to scour the internet for true jedi. Needless to say different places are full of what I would deem as failures and roleplayers. I seek a true, mature, jedi to show me this lightside of the force.

I am in my mid thirties and I feel as I did when I was first starting my sith training which makes me feel weak and that's uncomfortable. Odd to go back to the start but I suppose that sometimes you must grow by retracing your steps. So I start my initiate's journal or what do I do? Thank you.

Seto

Posted on: 2014/5/15 18:33
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Greetings
Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Welcome to our temple.

The first step in becoming an Apprentice, should you feel so inclined, is to begin a training Journal in the appropriate forum. In your training journal your first post should be to introduce yourself (copy/paste from this post should do nicely), tell us what brought you to our temple, what you hope to learn here, and why you want to become a Jedi.

To complete the Initiate's requirements for Apprenticeship, please complete the following: Begin with meditating on and describing line-by-the Jedi code, creed, tenets, 16 teachings, & Vows (found HERE).

Please be as elaborate and as thorough as possible, relating any experiences that you have had with them. Please pace yourself with these works, and remember that this is not a race. This is about the journey, and not the destination. This is how you will come to know us, and how we will come to know you. You are not under any deadline to complete this aspect of your journal.

Also, please take some time to consider and answer the following questions: Who are you, and how did you find this Temple? Why do want to become a Jedi? What brought you to this conclusion? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Namaste,

Posted on: 2014/5/15 22:37

Re: Greetings
Knight
From england
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
Welcome to the temple.

Namaste.