Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Juvehil Kae's Saber Hilt In Progress

Friends and Family
Here's another of my daughter...Is she fast or what?

Do you know ?
Your email address can be changed, but it must be done for good reason and proper verification.

Who's Online
49 user(s) are online (5 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 49

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Juice fast
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I've started a new juice fast and am on day 4. Feel free to join me if you wish. I primarily juice carrots and celery as it is quick and easy to make. I also add beets, cilantro,broccoli, ginger, garlic and other vegetables from time to time.

I've found it best not to mix too many at once so I normally just do two or three.

This is something I've been doing off and on for years now and it really does make a difference in health. I've had high blood pressure since I was a kid and as I grew older it went higher. I did a 30 juice fast and after that my blood pressure has been normal requiring no medication to keep it under control. As a side effect I lost my addiction to Pepsi and haven't had a drink of that stuff in years.

Juicing allows the body to take a break and focus on healing itself by eliminating toxins that have built up over the years. These toxins can cause high blood pressure, depression, diabetes, and a host of other physical and mental problems caused by imbalances within the body. I believe the message is simple, purity equals power. The purer the stuff we put in our bodies the better we feel and the more energy we have.

Here are some reference items.
'fat sick & nearly dead' the movie is good to see. It's on Netflix if you have it.
Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3vEXy_EwU

reboot with Joe community site.
http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/

Posted on: 2014/10/3 10:19

Re: Juice fast
Master
From Washington USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
Congrats again on approaching another round of juice fast! :) I remember my first fast with beet/kale/garlic/carrot. WOW, that was a rush.

I wish there were a way to motivate myself to juice fast even when I have to cook for the family. That takes a lot of willpower, and justifying it to the brain tends to make my fasts more successful. Any tips or tricks here?

Posted on: 2014/10/3 17:51

Rumi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Juice fast
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
That juicing with Joe website is good. It helps some people to be part of a group that starts together and helps the other members along the way. Good support groups and they are always starting new sessions.

I make a statement to counter any mental problems I run into along the way. When I get a craving for regular food I say to myself, "I use to crave (what-ever it is) while on a juice fast but I got over that a long time ago, now I'm addicted to my juice, it's all I ever thing about." That usually neutralized the thought right then and there.

That statement works for a lot of things. It admits to a problem, puts it in the past, then overrides it by creating a new thought based on how you want it to be, making a statement the mind adopts as true. It redirects the energy of the thought. Great stuff. Very healing.

Also partial juicing has a good effect on the body. Juicing for breakfast is a great habit to develop, or one day out of the week. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Some people eat one solid meal a day and juice the rest.

Posted on: 2014/10/3 18:28

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]