Temple of the Jedi Force : DO YOU WANT US TO SHOW UP? The Greatest expansion of the Jedi community [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
me with my darth maul lightsaber

Do you know ?
That there steps to add movie quality realism to your own Jedi Photos?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
29 user(s) are online (10 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 29

more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

DO YOU WANT US TO SHOW UP? The Greatest expansion of the Jedi community
Apprentice
From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
There is much in this universe we still have yet to know or understand. And there are countless things I could add to this message, but I will let this link do most of the talking.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/10/alie ... -mankind-do-you-wish.html

Take the time to read it fully and express your thoughts.

...My answer is Yes. For those of you who have the same answer, I would like to schedule a meeting via our Temple's Online Chat system. There I wish to discuss further in depth finer details, as well as arranging a group Meditation.

Thank you for your time and insight.
May the Force be with you
*bows*

P.S. The meeting will be posted after I have gathered the interest from some of you (of course all of our schedules will most likely contradict, so let us work together to get around this issue)

Posted on: 2015/2/12 19:34

Re: DO YOU WANT US TO SHOW UP? The Greatest expansion of the Jedi community

From Long Island
Group:
Registered Users
A very cool find, Link!

I'm brand, spankin' new here so I'm a bit "punchy" regarding the rules. (http://www.templeofthejediforce.org/m ... t_id=69945#forumpost69945)

I am aware that topics including but not limited to "astral projection," telekinesis, and the like operate within a wuzzy territory. (I can't say I haven't experienced weird stuff in my tenure on this planet but I must also admit that I have never been able to bring about more than anecdotal evidence regarding such events and so, I do not go about making broad claims as truths.)

So, I am not saying I believe that such things exist or that such things can't/don't exist however, there are other resources out there that I am aware of that deal with this topic specifically so I'd like to share them. If this message needs to be amended by the Masters/Admins because of the aforementioned rules, I would feel no ill will about it!

First, the message very much reminds me of the '77 broadcast interruption by "Gramaha" during a news broadcast. If you haven't heard it, it's on youtube. The event happened 10 years before I was born in a country I've never visited so I don't personally know if this was a post-production or if it was genuine. Anyway, "Gramaha" scrambles the television signal during a nightly news broadcast and introduces 'itself' (who knows if sexes play a role in such entities) as the commander of an intergalactic fleet that is concerned with our wellbeing on this planet. It was in a garbled voice (strangely enough, in English) and when I saw it, I have to admit, I was kinda spooked.

Second, Dr. Stephen Greer has an organization called CSETI. Whether he's a visionary or a snake oil salesman, it is not my place to decide however, if you're interested in the "astral connection with extraterrestrials/ inter-dimensionals" concept, he hosts "CE5" (Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind or terrestrially initiated contact with interstellar beings) events where he claims to make regular contact with such beings/ entities. CSETI even has a CE5 iPhone app. If you're familiar with UFO sightings and cases, I'm sure you've heard of the 'Phoenix lights' event from early March of '97 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Well, Dr. Greer has claimed that was a CE5.

If there is a collective within the Temple that is interested in holding a Jedi collective CE5 event, I'd totally be down in participating but, especially since I'm a 'newbie' to the Temple, I'd feel much more comfortable in the back seat rather than the passenger's seat- especially while driving through this 'wuzzy territory'. Just post a time and I'll make sure I clear my schedule to the best of my ability :)

Yours in the Force,
Dave

Posted on: 2015/2/13 9:46
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Quote:
Each one of you wishes to exercise your free will and experience happiness. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Meditating on this statement will change your life. Everyone have the power to change their life and experience happiness. Few understand how to use their inner states to change their world and the world of those around them. The first step is always to love. Love yourself, find the love in what you do, find a way to love others. Always focus on what you want and on the happiness you currently have, that it may grow.

Great post. Meditation is changing you.

Posted on: 2015/2/13 9:57

Apprentice
From Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel

Posted on: 2015/2/26 19:00

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.