Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
LeftGaunt2

Do you know ?
What is the 11th teaching of all Jedi?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (9 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 1
Guests: 55

Sebastien, more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Propolis and cancer
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Here is something interesting I found about people using propolis to fight cancer. The link stops short so you will have to copy & paste the whole thing to see the site.

http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,70219,0.htm

RE: Does anyone have any experience with the use of Propolis?

by vld707 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 08:43 AM
Quote | Reply

My experience for advanced cancer patients

Dr.Osamu Mizukami, MD, PhD, DrPH, Director of Health Promotion Research Institute, Tokyoo.mizuka mi@jcom.home.ne.jp

Patients using propolis in combination with chemotherapy or radiation tend to exhibit better treatment results and less adverse reactions compared to only conventional therapy.

I have been using ethanol-extracted, 30% of Brazilian propolis.

Although my usual recommended dose for propolis is 10 ml(3g) of propolis a day, I have been using 30 ml (9g) or more in patients with advanced cancer.

A 46 year old female with hepatitis C who subsequently developed hepatic cell carcinoma came to my hospital in 1998. Her liver CT revealed 3 tumors of 1 cm in diameter. I recommended 10 ml (3g) of propolis to be taken daily. Her liver tumors had completely disappeared on CT two months later, and her tumor marker,╬▒feroprotein, was within the normal range. She has been in good health ever since.

1)A 52year old female was diagnosed with scirrhous type stomach cancer by me in 1997. Her cancer belonged to stage III and had an estimated 1-year survival rate of only 10%.

She underwent a total gastrectomy and the cancer was found to have metastasized to the peritoneum. After the procedure, she took a daily dose of 10 ml (3g) of propolis.She has had no recurrence in the 12 years since the procedure.

2)A 49-year-old male was diagnosed with stomach cancer (stage III) in 2006. He was advised to undergo surgery, but decided against it. He took 30 ml (9g) of propolis for 6 months. His stomach X-ray showed no changes. He then decided to undergo surgery, but a gastroscopy performed one day before the procedure revealed no abnormalities. His biopsy showed no cancer cells. The surgeons said this was a miracle. The surgery was thus canceled. He is very healthy at present.

A 46-year-old male fractured his pelvic bone and was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (stage IV) in 2003. His estimated 5-year-survival rate was 25%.

He took 45 ml (15g) of propolis every day during hospitalization. He underwent 4 cycles of chemotherapy, but exhibited no adverse reactions including leucopenia (low WBC counts). He has been in complete remission.

A 81-year-old male with urinary bladder cancer was to undergo an endoscopic procedure in 2006. He took 12 capsules of propolis (6g) a day for 1 month.

Cystoscopy was performed just before the procedure. His cancer tumor completely disappeared after foam-like substance excretion from his urethra. He is healthy at present.

A 57-year-old female was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Ovary and uterus resections were performed in 1990. Chemotherapy followed, and she exhibited high fever, diarrhea, and leucopenia (low WBC counts).

The cancer was found to have metastasized to the cecum in 2002, and she started to take 6ml (2g) propolis. She underwent a second procedure. She again underwent chemotherapy, but had no adverse reactions. Her CA19-9 has been reduced and is now within the normal range.She is currently in good health.

Posted on: 2015/6/17 11:14

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]