Temple of the Jedi Force : Greetings to whom this all may concern. [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Mando Vest, front and shoulder panels added

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
JudaKas Lightsaber Crystal Chamber

Friends and Family
My Fiance and our dog Chewie!!!

Do you know ?
Our members have provided a way to have VOICE conversations with multiple parties just like in the text chat system?

Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 28

more...

New Members Welcome!
RosellaCha 2019/5/26
JoeannMixo 2019/5/26
OctaviaBat 2019/5/25
TaoJoseph 2019/5/25
VirginiaBo 2019/5/25
HaiSandes2 2019/5/25
MichealSta 2019/5/24
AnibalM405 2019/5/24
RoseanneMa 2019/5/23
AbigailBas 2019/5/22

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Greetings to whom this all may concern.
Apprentice
From North Bay , Ontario , Canada
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Hello , I am Trevus Nethemia I have bin apart of the jedi community for 8 years. 2 of which started at the jedi realist Institute of studies. From there it was a down hill. But thanks to my recent events of my life. My true self was re born and I quickly picked up where I started off in my jedi path. I have bin constantly studying the jedi path since. I also feel that at this point I have very little left I can learn from the jedi path in particular , but that just means I am not exspanding beyond my means and arts of the jedi. My recent work is in regards to editing a new version of the 21 Maxim's of the jedi code I have also began studying reiki healing in hopes to one day reach my master level. I have also started studying different forms and types of mediation. I have also a very philosophical on my jedi path I leave my mind to no limitations. So if I am or are going to have a mentor it must be a very well seasoned individual. With long standing experience but with all that being said it's my hopes to actually learn something here . so hopes to hear from someone. ~ Trevus

Posted on: 2016/2/19 1:47
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Greetings to whom this all may concern.
Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Welcome to our temple!
The first step in becoming an Apprentice, should you feel so inclined, is to begin a training Journal in the appropriate forum. In your training journal your first post should be to introduce yourself, tell us what brought you to our temple, what you hope to learn here, and why you want to become a Jedi.

To complete the Initiate's requirements for Apprenticeship, please complete the following: Begin with meditating on and describing line-by-the Jedi code, creed, tenets, 16 teachings, & Vows (found HERE).

Please be as elaborate and as thorough as possible, relating any experiences that you have had with them. Please pace yourself with these works, and remember that this is not a race. This is about the journey, and not the destination. This is how you will come to know us, and how we will come to know you. You are not under any deadline to complete this aspect of your journal.

Also, please take some time to consider and answer the following questions: Who are you, and how did you find this Temple? Why do want to become a Jedi? What brought you to this conclusion? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Namaste,

Posted on: 2016/2/19 1:53

Knight
From Oslo
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Knight
Promotions Committee
Message Board Moderator
Support Team
Spam Busters
Knight Marshall
Hello, Trevus :)

Nice to see you taking this step, I've been wondering if you would. Glad to see you here though!

Keep in mind; a rather vital step on the path of a Jedi is serving those around us. When we've talked you've been pretty focused on what we can do to serve you, but not so much on how you can serve us. Perhaps there's a lesson there? The problem with studying in solitude is that you might learn a lot, but there will be limitations in the narrower view you will get not getting too much input from others. Also, in being a student, we are also a teacher! Our mentors learn from us as we learn from them, hence studying in solitary removes a pretty valuable component from the whole learning experience of a Jedi, and we don't give what we could have been giving to the people around us in our community.

That was my little thought on the subject, and that aside you are very, very welcome! I am quite sure that if you are willing to put the time and effort in, you'll find someone here who'll be able to challenge you in the way you seek to be challenged, and you'll be able to teach something as well! I do think there are people here who could offer you valuable thoughts and insights, but I also think you have valuable insights to teach us ;)

So, let's all serve each other and focus on the growth we can mutually accomplish.

Like I said, really glad to see you taking this step, and I do hope you stick around for the full experience, even if the initiate work might seem tedious to you at first sight. It's a vital part of the whole process, and you can always see it a chance to perhaps consider something you coincidentally haven't gotten around to consider before. Just try to make the best of it either way :)

Big welcome, Trevus!

Force light our path,
Nira.

Posted on: 2016/2/19 2:19
Trained under: Master Ace Venom
Current apprentice(s):
* Amara (Amy)
* LoverofKnowledge (Leena)

Obi-Wan:(...) Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.
Qui-Gon Jinn: But not at the expense of

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
Welcome, your back round is impressive, I'm curious what brought you back to the path and get an idea of who you are and what made you decide our community was the right fit for you. Please do not take this as an offense, this is only to gain some knowledge as to your path ahead. We have quite the seasoned Masters here, it sounds from your experience the best suited to take you under their wing would be either Master Scythe, Master Octagon, or Master Grayson as both are active Masters that have been here since close to the beginning.

Posted on: 2016/2/19 7:44

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force will be with you, always"

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Welcome, feel free to message me or any of us if you have any problems or questions. The Force has brought you here for a reason and we are sure you will do well. MTFBWY

Posted on: 2016/2/19 12:30

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]