Temple of the Jedi Force : Deceleration of intention [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Knight Hilt Progress: Engraving Design on Handle--version 2--FINAL

Do you know ?
we will honor your training and rank if you come to the Temple of the Jedi Force from another Jedi organization?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (6 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 28

more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Deceleration of intention
Apprentice
From Kansas
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
Hello Jedi of all ranks,

I have always been skeptical of traditional religions, Christianity praising a man for literally breaking the laws of physics, Judaism for killing their messiah, most religions seems like they were made for the purpose of bringing a group of people together who had no idea what they believed in. I've always had a scientific mind, since third grade when I made my first PowerPoint project on Mars. I've always used Science to explain how the world works, more extensively, how the universe works. If I was being completely honest, I'd say the Force is a quantum emission, powered by the Higgs boson field, given off by all forms of life, even if they aren't sentient. However there have been times when I can correctly predict the future, or sense some kind of bad event. "I got a bad feeling about this." Has been uttered by myself more than once, even before I knew where that line was made famous. Sometimes I get Deja vu so bad I feel like I've literally shifted in time. I can feel when a person nearby is moving, even if I can't see them, and I can feel and picture how their bones are working with each other as they walk, or lift something, or perform an everyday task. There have been times where I can read a persons emotion, and feel that emotion myself, from just looking at them from across the room. This I believe, is a connection to the Force. I may be horribly wrong, I may insult a Master or two, but this is what I believe. And I want to explore more of it.

This is my official declaration of intention to become a Jedi. I hope one day I may fully understand my connection with the Force.

Posted on: 2016/6/10 2:40
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Deceleration of intention
Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Welcome to our temple!
The first step in becoming an Apprentice, should you feel so inclined, is to begin a training Journal in the appropriate forum. In your training journal your first post should be to introduce yourself, tell us what brought you to our temple, what you hope to learn here, and why you want to become a Jedi.

To complete the Initiate's requirements for Apprenticeship, please complete the following: Begin with meditating on and describing line-by-the Jedi code, creed, tenets, 16 teachings, & Vows (found HERE).

Please be as elaborate and as thorough as possible, relating any experiences that you have had with them. Please pace yourself with these works, and remember that this is not a race. This is about the journey, and not the destination. This is how you will come to know us, and how we will come to know you. You are not under any deadline to complete this aspect of your journal.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Namaste,

Posted on: 2016/6/10 3:07

Apprentice
From Northern Florida, United States
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Actually, that's exactly the Force! You're just using it for psychics, which could be explained through science if you wished. (There's a gland in our brain that scientists still don't know what it's for and it seems to fire up when psychics work). Anyway, I think you'll find that most of us here believe in a synthesis of science and religion. A little bit of understanding that we don't understand everything. ;) God bless on becoming an apprentice, friend. May The Force Be With You

Posted on: 2016/6/10 6:28

Stop limiting yourself to titles and labels. You're so much more than a path. You're an individual.

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Greetings and welcome, I wish you well on your journey, Would be nice to know your Name :)

Posted on: 2016/6/11 0:17

Apprentice
From Kansas
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
I know Knight MikeDoshi, I'm working on that as we speak :P

Posted on: 2016/6/11 0:19

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Col. Frank P. Hobgood, referring to a Montreal Star article from 1932

Apprentice
From Northern Florida, United States
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Sometimes the most complicated questions have the most simple answers, Seeker.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 7:46

Stop limiting yourself to titles and labels. You're so much more than a path. You're an individual.

Jedi Initiate
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Welcome! It's nice to see another Initiate. :) Looking forward to learning together.

Posted on: 2016/6/11 9:51

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]