Temple of the Jedi Force : Are you in harmony with the Force? [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
My painting of the jedi code

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Rozen's Knighthood lightsaber

Friends and Family
my sister Rebekah and me posin

Do you know ?
You can post a picture on your profile?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
53 user(s) are online (20 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 53

more...

New Members Welcome!
HaydenB067 2018/11/15
ScotFrier 2018/11/15
ifacyzygo 2018/11/15
JayCross25 2018/11/15
ugowazax 2018/11/14
KeenanColb 2018/11/14
AmeeWorden 2018/11/14
ChesterAsh 2018/11/14
JosetteCan 2018/11/14
LeonoreX90 2018/11/14

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Are you in harmony with the Force?
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
The more we are in harmony with the Force the better life goes for us. We as Jedi have freedom of choice which means on the road of life we are always free to take the easy path or the hard path. All roads lead to the same place but the path we take is up to us.

It's been said that life throws a hardship at you to get your attention. Often when we do something we shouldn't be doing or something that harms ourselves or others life will give us subtle cues to let us know it's time for a change. It may be losing something or misplacing something. It may be an accident or fall, a cold, flu, or fever. For those who are thinking some of the things I mentioned are beyond our control think about this, there are people who have never broken a bone, never been to a hospital emergency room, never been in a fight, never ran out of gas, never had cancer, never had the flu, never had to take medication, and I could go on with the list. Harmony with the Force is taking control of what others see as being uncontrollable.

Dr. Wayne Dyer said he was once a teacher and made a living basically just getting by. He felt he was created to do something more. So one day he left his job. His friends warned him against it was a bad move in the economy of the times and that he should play it safe. But he went and left his job and devoted his time to writing and finished a book. He said his book got published, became a bestseller and a year later he had made more money then all of his years teaching. Harmony with the Force brings what appears to others as luck but it is finding your destiny and doing what you are here to do that allows your blessings to flow.

There is a saying that goes you can't fly with eagles if you run with turkeys. Flying with the eagles means focusing on your higher thoughts and actions. Running with turkeys means chasing after physical desires and coming to negative conclusions about others and/or yourself.

Being in harmony with the Force means making the conscious decision to fly with the eagles. Seeking always to cultivate positive energies and not to give voice to negative thoughts unless it is to release them forever.

We start on the path with meditation and linked below is a good explanation of the effects of meditation and a really good morning guided meditation to do that will change your Force energy vibration bringing you into greater harmony with the Living Force. The second link is about being in harmony with life and about levels of consciousness. Enjoy.

A 15 Minute Mind-Hack to Massively Enhance Your Brain Power and Emotional State: Vishen Lakhiani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waYNEDZxEPY

How To Defy Convention And Become Truly Limitless — Vishen Lakhiani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3deWDpaHB0I

6 Phase Guided Meditation by Vishen Lakhiani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaRu14P9H84

Posted on: 2016/9/13 15:11

Re: Are you in harmony with the Force?
Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
I basically agree with things in your writing. Just one little thing: Being in harmony with the Force indeed makes life easier but not necessarily in a material level. Attitude adds a lot to it as we see events through the eyes of the Force.

Not always, but often I do not take hardships as a warning sign for change, rather a challenge that life gives me to see if I can cope or not. At the end, I'll get stronger than before. Sometimes these things make me overwhelmed at the present moment, but when I make efforts to stay mindful about the problem and I pass, I feel honoured that life gave an opportunity (even if not a pleasant or comfortable one).

Some people may not have any visible issues in their lives (it may be also karmic and/or a chosen life path) but being happy is not coming from being without problems, but from the developed skills to solve them. Issues, of course, will grow stronger and stronger in case of people who are not willing to face them. Then it is really needed to be taken as a warning sign (and I add that illnesses fall into this category to me, too).

Awesome writing, Master Octagon! :)

Posted on: 2016/9/19 9:52
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.