Temple of the Jedi Force : New Member [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Mando Upper Armour Painted

Do you know ?
The three primary tenents of Jediism

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
55 user(s) are online (7 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 1
Guests: 54

AceVenom, more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Jedi Initiate
From U.S.A
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Hello Everyone,

My name is Omar; I don’t know what to say but I’ll try my best. I’m 20 years old and currently enrolled in university. I have always loved the message and knowledge in Star Wars and through my own personal studies I have had the pleasure to learn about Joseph Campbell and the Hero’s Journey and much more and it all really fascinates me. I am also curious because I am a very spiritual person and I’m also looking for new perspective and life path to apply to myself and my beliefs.
-Thanks for your time, Omar

Posted on: 12/21 4:15
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New Member
Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Welcome to our temple!
The first step in becoming an Apprentice, should you feel so inclined, is to begin a training Journal in the appropriate forum. In your training journal your first post should be to introduce yourself, tell us what brought you to our temple, what you hope to learn here, and why you want to become a Jedi.

To complete the Initiate's requirements for Apprenticeship, please complete the following: Begin with meditating on and describing line-by-the Jedi code, creed, tenets, 16 teachings, & Vows (found HERE).

Please be as elaborate and as thorough as possible, relating any experiences that you have had with them. Please pace yourself with these works, and remember that this is not a race. This is about the journey, and not the destination. This is how you will come to know us, and how we will come to know you. You are not under any deadline to complete this aspect of your journal.

Also, please take some time to consider and answer the following questions: Who are you, and how did you find this Temple? Why do want to become a Jedi? What brought you to this conclusion? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Namaste,

Posted on: 12/21 4:59

Jedi Initiate
From U.S.A
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
where do I sent or post the requirements?

Posted on: 12/21 5:57

Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Rook, if you wish to become an initiate in our order, simply say so here or pm one of our Masters (such as myself).

I'm going to guess that you DO wish to train under our program, and go ahead and change your rank to initiate. Please go ahead with the instructions I've given you in the note previous to this.

Posted on: 12/21 7:43

Edited by AceVenom on 2016/12/21 18:43:32

Apprentice
From USA
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
KM Observation
Hi Omar!

Welcome to the temple. I know it sounds like a ton of work was just plunked down in front of you, lol, but it's well worth the journey. May the Force be with you!

Posted on: 12/21 13:33
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” MLK

Apprentice to: Nira

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Greetings Omar

I hope you find what you are looking for. As above everyone here is friendly and will help you if you get stuck.

Posted on: 12/22 0:45

Knight
From Oslo
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Knight
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Hello, Rook :)

Welcome to our little corner of the galaxy, and don't be afraid to ask questions and explore. There so much in terms of right and wrong answers around here and people are very welcoming and accepting.

If you need more information, you'll find most about anything you need here:

http://www.templeofthejediforce.org/m ... ws/index.php?storytopic=6

You can also send questions through PM to any knight or master you see is on or who's a "frequent flyer". Please put effort into your initiate work, as it makes it easier to couple the initiate up with the right mentor as we then get to know you better in advance.

Be well, and force light your path.
Nira

Posted on: 12/22 6:24
Trained under: Master Ace Venom
Current apprentice(s):
* Amara (Amy)
* LoverofKnowledge (Leena)

Obi-Wan:(...) Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.
Qui-Gon Jinn: But not at the expense of

Apprentice
From Kansas
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
Hi Omar, welcome to the Temple.

Like Amarajaiy said I know it seems like a ton of homework was just added to your (assumedly) already packed schedule. Don't freak out though, doing your interpretations on them isn't all that time consuming, however extremely important. Take your time, whenever you can find some :P, and be as thourough as you like. And as pretty much everyone else has said don't be afraid to ask a question. No one will criticize you :P have a good day

Posted on: 12/22 14:18

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Col. Frank P. Hobgood, referring to a Montreal Star article from 1932

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
Welcome to the Temple, Rook!

Take your time at completing the Initiate's requirements, there's no need to hurry at all. Of course, we're very much looking for your works. May the Force be with you on your new Journey!

Posted on: 12/23 1:27

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]