Temple of the Jedi Force : Hello [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Summer Camp 2011

Do you know ?
Our members have provided a way to have VOICE conversations with multiple parties just like in the text chat system?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (8 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 1
Guests: 51

TherrienXavier, more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Hello
Jedi Initiate
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Hi, I'm Ebed and I'm new here. I wish to become a Jedi, explore what it means to be a Jedi and to engage and interact with the people here, which from what I have gather so far, seem like a friendly bunch :)

I hope you all have a good day.

Ebed

Posted on: 3/20 5:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Hello
Knight
From Oslo
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Knight
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Hello Ebed :)

Welcome to TotJF!
Please tell us a bit more about yourself and why you've chosen the Jedi path.

Someone will change your status to that of an initiate soon. When you become an initiate, more of the forum will open up for you and you'll be asked to start up a journal in which you'll be asked to post about yourself and your path.

You can find more information on that here;
http://www.templeofthejediforce.org/m ... ws/index.php?storytopic=6

Again, welcome and you're right; there's a very friendly and supportive bunch of people here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Kindly,
Nira

Posted on: 3/20 7:53
Trained under: Master Ace Venom
Current apprentice(s):
* Amara (Amy)
* LoverofKnowledge (Leena)

Obi-Wan:(...) Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.
Qui-Gon Jinn: But not at the expense of

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Greetings Ebed, status updated. My the Force continue to guide you. All the best on your path. Feel free to ask if you have any questions by post or PM.

Posted on: 3/20 9:05

Apprentice
From USA
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
KM Observation
Hello Ebed! Welcome! I'm so glad to meet you.

I'd say we are a pretty friendly bunch! Please feel more than free to jump on in and ask questions where you'd like.

Posted on: 3/20 11:24
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” MLK

Apprentice to: Nira

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Greetings and welcome Ebed

I hope you find what you are looking for.. Most are friendly exept me..I'm always grumpy lol

If you get stuck please ask anyone who is around :)

Posted on: 3/20 12:33

Knight
From Oslo
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Knight
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Hello again :)

Please start up a journal here:
http://www.templeofthejediforce.org/m ... bb/viewforum.php?forum=65

It's nice if you there re-introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about what brought you here and why you want to become a Jedi.

To complete the Initiate's requirements for Apprenticeship, you will need to complete the following:

Meditating on and describe, in a line-by line (obs!) analysis format, The Jedi code, The Jedi creed, The 3 Primary Tenants of Jediism, The 16 Teachings of the Jedi, and The 13 Vows of the Jedi.

You'll find these here:
http://www.templeofthejediforce.org/m ... ws/index.php?storytopic=5

In this analysis, please include your current understanding of the line being analyzed and how you can/are work(ing) to implement this understanding in your day-to-day life.
Please be as elaborate and as thorough as possible, relating any experiences that you have had with them.

Please pace yourself with these works, there's no deadline and you'll get far more out of this part of the process (which will aid you later on your journey) by making the most out of your initiate period. Also, it's through the initiate work that we'll get to know you and ensure you can find a fitting mentor for you, so the more effort you put into the initiate work; the better!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and please do make yourself at home :)

Nira

Posted on: 3/20 15:21
Current apprentice(s):
* Amara (Amy)

Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Welcome to the temple, Ebed. May you find what you seek here.

Posted on: 3/20 15:23

Master
From Harrod, OH
Group:
Disciplinary Committee
Knight
Message Board Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Hi.

Posted on: 3/20 15:36

Jedi Initiate
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
For Nira: Thank you and sorry, I should have said more, yeah.

I'm an Australian, and I love spirituality and exploring spirituality. My goal in life is to live a spiritual life and that this spirituality would be of selflessness, charity, love, peace and prosperity. I've always loved the Star Wars films, I was watching them probably all my life, they are as much a part of my family life as anything else haha and even though I'm now an adult, I still find such a rich resource of inspiration and spirituality from Star Wars, especially from the Jedi.

So I wanted to become a jedi :) I wanted to explore and embody the values of a Jedi, to provide for other people what has been graciously provided for me, to find that spiritual tranquility and prosperity and do my best to encourage the same in all those who share that feeling.

And I will start a journal as soon as I can and get cracking! Thank you, and for all your offers and advise, they truly mean a lot to me.

For Octogon: Thank you very much, that is very appreciated. I will remember that offer and if there is anytime that I can repay the favour, then I extend the same to you. May the Force continue to guide you as well.

For AmaraJaiy: Thank you! :) I'd say the same about those I have met. It is an honour and privellege to meet each of you. Thank you again :)

For MikeDoshi: Thank you Mike, I hope the same haha and if you, yourself are on a journey like me, I hope that you too, find what you are looking for.

And you don't seem grumpy haha but even if you are, that's alright, I believe you are a good person :) and if that grumpiness is part of you then it must be good haha. I'll remember the advise as well, thank you.

For AceVenom: Thank you, I feel very welcome :) and I hope I do and hope the same for you if you, yourself are on a similar quest or regardless that you hold or find peace and prosperity.

For Ang_Kyoshi_Roku: Hello, it's nice to meet you. (I'm a big Avatar fan as well haha, so I love the username and profile picture (or avatar :P))

Posted on: 3/20 18:49

Knight
From Oslo
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
Knight
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
You couldn't have known, that's why I'm here to nag, lol. No worries about anything, we were all here fresh new initiates at one point, I can guarantee there's no question or mishap you could do that hasn't already been done twice over.

Ah, Australia... You guys got the coolest fauna, all those fascinating creatures in nature.

With that kind of life goal you'll fit right in here :)

Be well

Posted on: 3/20 19:46
Current apprentice(s):
* Amara (Amy)

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.