Temple of the Jedi Force : 2017 National Jedi Gathering in Maryland [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
TOTJF--THE ORTHODOX JEDI CODE

Do you know ?
That you can upload your own avatar?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
53 user(s) are online (11 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 1
Guests: 52

CainIsmene, more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

2017 National Jedi Gathering in Maryland

Group:
Registered Users
The following message is from Moonshadow, our gathering host for this year!

"Hi Everyone!

The 2017 Gathering is still on! Unfortunately, we did not have enough people to reserve the original Manor Lodge in PA and I was unable to get in touch with anyone at the campground to work out an alternative plan, even after multiple attempts. So the 2017 Jedi Gathering will be relocated to my house near Baltimore, Maryland. The details are below.
When: Friday August 18th - Sunday August 20th 2017
Location: Private Residence in Elkridge, Maryland (address will be provided to confirmed registrants)
-15 min from BWI airport
-20 min from Baltimore Inner Harbor
-45 min from Washington DC
Accommodations:
Anyone is free to stay at my house. I have two queen and one twin bed available in addition to multiple air mattresses, sleeping bags, and couches. Outdoor tents are also an option for those interested. Exact sleeping arrangements will be determined once we have a better idea of headcount. If you have any requests or concerns, just message me directly. First come, first serve in terms of requests.
This is a private residence, so unfortunately no large empty rooms for workshops, but the house has an open layout so everyone can still gather together in the same area. There are 3 and a half baths, however one of them will have limited access. There is a good sized yard for outdoor workshops.
This is a pet friendly home with a very friendly black lab mix rescue. Please let me know if you have any issues with dogs or allergies. It is also a strictly SMOKE FREE home. Absolutely no smoking indoors or anywhere near the entrances. There is no pool, but there is a sprinkler. :P There is also a fire pit for late night s’mores.
Other Accommodation Options:
If you’re interested, there are also multiple hotels within a 10-15 minute drive from my house.
Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills (6755 Dorsey Road, Elkridge, MD 21075) is only 10 minutes away.
If you are interested in camping, I am also less than 10 minutes from Patapsco Valley State Park. Unfortunately, the areas with tent sites are about 20 minutes away. Here’s a link in case you’d like to reserve a site: https://parkreservations.maryland.gov/PatapscoValleyStatePa
Cost: Optional $50
Gathering cost will only be for food and your own travel expenses. Accommodations are free unless you’re setting up your own outside my house. I’m estimating $50 per person for food for the entire weekend. That will include dinner Friday night, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast Sunday in addition to drinks, snacks, utensils, and other supplies. If you want, you can opt out of the group food option and provide your own food. We have multiple refrigerators and freezers to store personal food items and there are numerous sit down and fast food restaurants, in addition to a grocery store within a 5-10 minute drive of the house. If cost is an issue, just let me know and we can probably work something out.
Transportation:
I am less than a 15 minute drive from the airport and can arrange airport pick up if you let me know in advance. If you’re driving, unfortunately there is no parking on my street, but the driveway will be available for loading and unloading your car and you can park anywhere along the adjacent street only a couple minutes walk away. Exact parking instructions will be provided to confirmed registrants."

The registration form can be emailed to you. Contact me at connorlidell@gmail.com for more.

Thanks,
Connor

Posted on: 7/10 20:45
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 2017 National Jedi Gathering in Maryland
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Thanks for the information.

Posted on: 7/12 12:15

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
It's actually on my bucket list to once somehow get the hell out of Hungary and attend the National Jedi Gathering of some occasion. I guess I still have to wait at least 3 years, knowing how my financials are on a plateau... lol

Posted on: 7/12 23:41

Group:
Registered Users
Do you have a way to get to France? There is a European meet up in November. Might be easier than the US? I have no idea.

Posted on: 7/13 16:11

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
At the current moment I even have no any jobs so I can travel hardly to other town, not to an other country. I'm not sure f I can get my financials done until November, especially because it seems I will have to move away. But we'll see anyways

Posted on: 7/15 1:32

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
bump