Temple of the Jedi Force : Cleaning away guilt [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Cibal

Do you know ?
How to Become a Jedi Knight?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (17 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Cleaning away guilt
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Normally I wouldn't click on videos with title about making millions but something led me to watch it and I must say the metaphysics he talks about are solid. He says most problems come from guilt and how we need to take steps daily to clean those feeling of guilt away and he outlines some techniques for doing this. So take a look and tell me what you think.

THE SAFE TOUCH METHOD PROCESS:

SAFE TOUCH (TM) by Matthew David Hurtado. What if you could transform your consciousness in less than 1-minute, applying at will, erasing your vibrational conflicts? What if you could release the poison in your veins in seconds (metaphorically, and quite physically speaking)?

GUILT is the opposite of LOVE. Love is the SOLUTION to all problems. The errors in our perceptions are sustained by UNFORGIVENESS and GUILT. Shame will be repeated! LOA (Law of Attraction) works when you RELEASE your resistance -- this is the fastest path to PEACE... SAFE TOUCH (TM).

Components: EYES, HANDS, HEART.

Step 1: Rate your distress (SUD - subjective units of distress) on a scale of 0 - 10, pertaining to ANY guilt you can tune into inside.

Step 2: Look in your eyes (or a partner's eyes if you are facilitating) and state your intent: "I INTEND TO RELEASE ANY AND ALL UNFORGIVENESS AND GUILT, IMMEDIATELY, NOW!"

Step 3: Hold your hand (or a partner's hand, if you're facilitating) and STATE YOUR FORGIVENESS of ANYONE who comes to mind.

Step 4: Hold your hands over your HEART and CONFESS ANY PERCEIVED WRONGS YOU FEEL YOU HAVE DONE. Do this for about 30 seconds to 1 minute max!

Step 5: Give yourself (or the partner, if you are facilitating) a HUG! Make a RELEASE statement, "I LOVE, ACCEPT, AND FORGIVENESS MYSELF NOW! I RELEASE ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO CAME TO MIND TO THE DIVINE NOW.

Tune back into the SUD distress and re-assess your level: 0 - 10.

Posted on: 7/15 20:41

Re: Cleaning away guilt
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I like the meaning of his message. It's important to have some sort of daily ritual to on a daily basis,
1. Release
Anger
Guilt
2. Forgive
Others
yourself

This is what clears energy blocks within the body and allow a Jedi to let the Force to flow more freely.

Posted on: 7/16 10:10

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Greetings Master Octagon

Good post my friend. It is always easy to forgive and show compassion to others. As for my self near impossible. Oh I know and have the solutions but outer self refuses to let them through:)

I also have no problem with being angry it is how one deals with it and suppresses the need to vent it at someone else. That to is also something I have some difficulty dealing with.

Importantly is recognising that these things exist in my outer mind :)

Posted on: 7/16 10:17
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Self understanding is the greatest wisdom.

Posted on: 7/16 14:34

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
Forgiving for ourselves is especially hard because it often doesn't turn out consciously that we have that certain guilt about ourselves. We just feel crap and simply don't know why but this one is a frequent issue after all. Requires a lot of self-awareness to acknowledge.

Posted on: 7/18 2:02
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Well said Sinistra. Many people believe part of our personality is composed of an inner judge or critic, that helps us determine right from wrong.

The problem is that the inner judge may become too powerful and we lose balance and suffer as the inner judge can sometimes keep us from growing as soul in wisdom and knowledge and compassion. If we feel we have broken an inner law it may become nearly impossible for us to forgive ourselves as the inner judge is regarded by many as the final word and authority which we serve and does not serve us.

Sometimes the value system of our inner judge is handed down to us by family as a child watches the actions as well as the words of their parents and learn to mirror them. Sometimes it's combined with the belief system of an organization, or several organizations which reinforce the value system of the inner judge.

Here's a good video that talks about the inner personalities within the self and their roles in our life. It's a long video but worth watching and meditating on when one makes the time to do so.

A guided meditation through your interiors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DA55xwTwI8&list=WL&index=72&t=3s
Here's a good comment about the video.
This is brilliant because it gives people an effective, simple, non threatening means of glimpsing into the various aspects of the psyche that one tends to stumble upon by "accident" via meditation. Amazing stuff.

Posted on: 7/18 11:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]