Temple of the Jedi Force : Wassup Y'all [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
no title

Do you know ?
That you can have a custom avatar?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
51 user(s) are online (10 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 51

more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Anonymous
Wassup Y'all
Guest_Anonymous
Hi, I'm new here.

I knew a guy going by Streen a few years ago who taught me some things bout my empathy, he said he was a Jedi knight. I looked into it but it didn't click with me back then.

I've recently begun having difficulty with my "stuff", empathy, sensitivity, staying centered. So I looked up some other people an they just kept saying it's all metaphorical or that there's no such thing as the Force or psychic stuff, etc etc or they would try to act like they would teach me but only if I played to their ego and "prove worthy", just lots of people out there being jerks.

I did an internet search on Jediism an I ran my hand along the search an intended it be drawn where I needed to go to learn. It led me here so here I am, sounding im sure nuts lol

But just in case, people hold off on psychic scanning an other trying to sense me or read me, unless you ask me directly first and I say yes. Not ask "my higher self", but me directly here online. I say this cause I already feel some of y'all probing lol

I'm interested in learning how to better handle what I've got, empathy, energy sensitivity, I can move wind a lil bit but not like in super awesome ways. I just kinda summon it up when I'm hit outside an want to get refreshed, or if I see someone working hard outside an I think it might help them feel refreshed.
I've done telekinesis but not consistently.

I've been told I have wounds in my energy field, not sure what that's about but if someone would comment on that.

I'm also here to learn how to get along better with people, my sensitive nature makes it difficult to be apart of things. I get hyperactive the more people I'm around, even when I ground, the only thing that worked was Centering but I'm having trouble with that now.

I did have a Jedi teacher besides Strewn, she was the real deal an could help people astral project. When I told her what I saw, she quit teaching me saying I was a test to shake her faith. I wasn't trying to test her, I was being honest so Ms.Merritt if you're out there it is what it is.

Well maybe I can find a way to be helpful or something around here.

I kinda overshared but I figured I'd put it all out there.

I guess I'm asking to be an initiate too. So I can start Jedi training.

Posted on: 9/9 12:24
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Wassup Y'all
Jedi Sentinel
From Payson, Utah
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Welcome to our little cyber temple.

What you have said about being "led" here is not crazy at all, in fact many if not all of us have been led here in a similar way.

Take a look around and please begin a journal in the jedi training journals forum, if you haven't already.
The tab at the top of the screen when you login titled "start here" will have everything laid out for you.

Again welcome.

*bows*

Posted on: 9/9 13:20

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
It says I can't access the journal area.

Posted on: 9/9 15:42

Master
From Portland Oregon
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Registered Users
Masters
Jedi Sentinel
Message Board Moderator
Webmasters
Fixed it.

Posted on: 9/9 16:52

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Thanks bro

Posted on: 9/9 19:10

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
Welcome, StreenFlora!

Strewn's name sound so familiar to me, I just cannot find it out, from where. I wonder which Order he belongs or belonged to.

Master Scythe is right, a lot of us came from similar situations, being "chased away" by false mentors just to discover the path of Jediism. As myself, being a bit more biased to the Jedi than it's necessary (lol), can say after all that stay careful and trust your intuition at first. While it can be counterproductive on the long term, I can understand the mild trust issues you have, according to what you wrote, especially about the second teacher you had, really sorry to hear that. Besides all of it, you're the one who feels if the Teachings here resonate to you inside or not. I hope, however, that you'll find good friends here and we can learn a lot from each other.

Quote:
I've been told I have wounds in my energy field, not sure what that's about but if someone would comment on that.

According to experiences and read knowledge, aura can be wounded from plenty of things but mostly from those ones which we cannot handle at the moment and becomes overwhelming so it weakens us and having a bad influence. Traumas, negative people and entities around us, unhealthy lifestyle, energy blockages, illnesses... and also from being overwhelmed from untrained empathy... so a lot of causes can result in that what you told.
For me it's easier to sense it with a picture if front of me so I cannot surely say if I have the same impression as those people who possibly already saw you and told that your aura is damaged. However, for some reason it's clear to me that you have issues with grounding, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Welcome to the circle, anyway! A lot of highly sensitive and empath you'll find here, including Master Karen, Knight Nira and myself, and much others. Feel free to ask if you have anything on your mind!

Posted on: 9/9 23:30

Apprentice
From USA
Group:
Registered Users
Initiates
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
KM Observation
Hello, StreenFlora! Welcome!

I agree with what a few others said - I think we all kind of felt "led" here one way or another. Very happy to meet you!

Posted on: 9/10 11:28
"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” MLK

Apprentice to: Nira

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Appreciate the response.

If you have trouble reading without pictures, here's what I suggest.
Focusing on the connection between you and the individual, an the secret of that connection is your thought of the person - however you identify them, could be a screen name even, or just the idea of them.

2nd part is once you focus on them, Allow your mind an heart to both witness that person. You'll get a mental-emotional impression, an can sense their current mood an feelings.

3rd step, after focusing, an getting a read, you can deliberately share yourself with them by letting the barrier down an willingly allow yourself to take on some of their emotions an they will feel the connection an gain strength from you. It's a two way thing, though only one person needs to know how.

Alt 3rd, alternatively you can let your barrier down enough an send them whatever emotions you want to project, or whatever energy. Just keep in mind you're sending it from inside you to them, you've got to have developed it or have it in you already.

4th, after you're done, bring yourself back completely into your physical self. Slowly disconnect. If you disconnect too quickly it causes problems for both.

The trick is the openness of yourself, not forcing but still being firm.

I suggest knowing the difference between sensing an absorbing energy before doing this though.

///
Someone tried to read me, lol, feels like it's a teenager for sure. Into psionics. I've somehow absorbed there clarity of mind, an some of their mental strength, as well as their skills.
Feels good, though I want to develop my own an not "borrow" like us empaths do. Empaths naturally absorb ambient energies or whatever is focusing at us, an it creates a feedback loop where as long as we remain connected we kind of start replicating the traits of the environment or person or people,etc. Though that's just something I noticed bout myself.
Lol

///
Amara

Thank you.

Posted on: 9/12 15:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.