Temple of the Jedi Force : A Research for Alternative Medicine [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
jedi5.jpg

Do you know ?
How to Become a Jedi Knight?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
37 user(s) are online (9 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 37

more...

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

A Research for Alternative Medicine
Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Consular
Knight Marshall
Initiates
Hi all again!

Honestly I was thinking about the right forum for this but i found this one to be the relevant one.
I am doing a little bit of research from which I will write an article later. Mind that I won't include any names. I would like to ask from you to list ALL the alternative medicines you ever had experience with and/or heard of and include with each of them if which you find a) effective, b) questionable or c) ineffective/scam. You can add your own commentary and the reasoning why you picked your choice but it is not a must. I know the list is long and you have a lot of knowledge, thus no rush at all, take your time as it is needed. I am eager and curious to know about all your opinions. Greets: Sinistra 😊

Posted on: 2017/12/2 15:58
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]