Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
external.jpg

Friends and Family
6574_1108207505177_1226498869_30275601_7522679_n.jpg

Do you know ?
What is the 11th teaching of all Jedi?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (15 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 56

more...

New Members Welcome!
LukeVelazq 2018/6/22
DianeCundi 2018/6/21
ugixin 2018/6/21
HildaHensm 2018/6/20
TanjaMcLeo 2018/6/20
AllenLandr 2018/6/20
elitales 2018/6/20
yketadef 2018/6/20
PedroJooCa 2018/6/19
DelilahHot 2018/6/19

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

The Warrior Angels
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Came across this today and thought I'd share. The short story is that they talk about depression and suicidal thoughts caused by brain trauma as being related to hormone imbalances (low testosterone levels) and show how to correct this state.

The Warrior Angel symbolizes a brave and experienced fighter of exemplary virtue. The Warrior Angel does the right thing, not for promise of reward or fear of punishment, but simply because it’s the right thing to do. This is the way of the Warrior Angel.
WAF VISION:

To inspire and empower bold action
To challenge the status quo
To offer superior alternatives
OUR MISSION
Missions of high importance must be pursued no matter the probability of success, and without fear of failure. Our mission is of high importance. We will succeed.

WAF MISSION:

WAF subsidizes a personalized treatment protocol through the Millennium Health Centers , which pinpoints — and, more importantly, treats — the underlying condition for U.S. Military Service Members and Veterans who have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) while in the line of duty. Contributions are entrusted to the Millennium Health Centers to support Veterans who have incurred a TBI in the line of duty.

Warrior Angels Foundation's Bold Actions:
WAF subsidizes a personalized treatment protocol through the Millennium Health Centers , which pinpoints — and, more importantly, treats — the underlying condition for U.S. Military Service Members and Veterans who have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) while in the line of duty.

WAF sponsors a network of trained physicians that facilitate and correctly implement personalized assessment and treatment protocols to U.S. Military Service Members and Veterans who have sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) while in the line of duty.

WAF uses disruptive technology and Unconventional Warfare tactics to improve quality of life for Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress (PTS), while working to secure our endorsed evaluation and treatment process within the Department of Defense and the Veterans Administration — or until new technology dematerializes, demonetizes, and democratizes the current health care system.

The Comeback Story of a Lifetime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IZWUYubEp_U

http://waftbi.org/

Posted on: 12/29 15:00

Edited by Octagon on 2017/12/29 18:21:57

Re: The Warrior Angels
Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Greetings Master Octagon

Thank you for sharing that..I will have a look at it right now :)

Posted on: 12/30 4:20
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Good Story, I dont take any meds as I really don't think they actually do anything other than make you feel weird. To cleanse ones mind thro acceptance is the key in my view. It can be done and you just have to accept that no everyone has or lives by the same standards :)

I think it is harder for ex special forces service people to admit there is something wrong because it shows weakness in actual fact it takes a huge amount of courage to to bow down and say, 'please help me, I'm lost'

The bit about being better off not being here, rings so true with many PTSD sufferers including myself, However I have been fortunate to have my Martial Arts philosophy and Jedi philosophy close to hand:).

It is just a matter of getting to the door and open it ....Back to that Path again , :) Bows

Posted on: 12/30 4:40

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
It is just a matter of getting to the door and open it ....Back to that Path again , :) Bows

Well said. *returns bow...

Posted on: 1/1 13:42

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Knight Marshall
Promotions Committee
Only in my case the voices in my head have replaced the door changed the locks and sent me on a wild goose chase ... down the yellow brick road lol..And we all know what happens there lol

Posted on: 1/2 12:11

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]