Temple of the Jedi Force : Dark night of the soul [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Random Views
Plate Test 2, side panels added

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Jedi Starbuck

Do you know ?
What is the 5th teaching of all Jedi?

Login to use Live Chat

Who's Online
43 user(s) are online (13 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 43

more...

New Members Welcome!
StaceyVid6 2018/9/24
ilyruben 2018/9/24
azyhugary 2018/9/23
icasec 2018/9/23
ebamy 2018/9/23
MichelineH 2018/9/22
VanNina679 2018/9/22
avyrab 2018/9/22
RKUDeloris 2018/9/21
HanneloreM 2018/9/21

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Dark night of the soul
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
The other day I was riding my bike through the park and suddenly had the idea to close my eyes for a few seconds (Now don't do this at home). So I did a few times and got use to just letting go and enjoying the moment and the momentum. It was an interesting experience.

My inner master then said to me that this is what many people go through in life. Everything they've known is covered in darkness and they feel like they've lost their way. It's only a temporary thing as the momentum of doing the right things like meditation, helping others when possible, and keeping a positive attitude will support us through those dark cycles of life. When the Sun goes down it always has and always will raise again.

The dark night of the soul is when a person moves from one level of awareness to higher one. It's a short period in time when our inner and outer worlds are phasing to a better reality. We feel lost and helpless during this time but eventually we leave the darkness behind and enter a new state of understanding.

So basically a person becomes dissatisfied with their life. Through meditation and other practices they've acknowledged their inner demons. As they release this dark energy they feel it's effects as the body's energy centers are cleaned out allowing higher energies of the Force to flow. The old ways are left behind and new life begins. You are the same person and yet you are not the same person.

Like eating spoiled food, our body throws it up and we feel better afterwards. But the process of clearing out the food is not an enjoyable one. It's the same with our thoughts, belief system, and attitudes about our self and others, it's all just spoiled foods that has limited us and worked against us in life being released.

"The dark night of the soul is a journey into light, a journey from your darkness into the strength and hidden resources of your soul."
- Caroline Myss

Every positive change - every jump to a higher level of energy and awareness - involves a rite of passage. Each time to ascend to a higher rung on the ladder of personal evolution, we must go through a period of discomfort, of initiation. I have never found an exception.
-Dan Millman, Peaceful Warrior

Attach file:

jpg  dark side cave.jpg (478.73 KB)
682_5b78e17d6b8da.jpg 1200X776 px

jpg  step-into-the-light.jpg (45.98 KB)
682_5b78e23a271d5.jpg 510X304 px

Posted on: 8/18 21:22

Re: Dark night of the soul
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
The interesting thing about this is that the pain puts you completely in the here and now. There is no yesterday or tomorrow.

The most important thing to remember is that, this to shall pass, in time.

Posted on: 8/21 9:36

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]