Temple of the Jedi Force : Super blood wolf moon [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Thanks Juv!

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Rozen's Knight lightsaber

Friends and Family
Me and my new wife

Do you know ?
That there steps to add movie quality realism to your own Jedi Photos?

Who's Online
35 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 35

more...

New Members Welcome!
VadaVasque 2019/2/21
Joseph5619 2019/2/21
MargeneFou 2019/2/21
ErmaNerli 2019/2/20
OdessaHavi 2019/2/20
TeraVick28 2019/2/20
JacelynWin 2019/2/19
LurleneSto 2019/2/19
LorenaBell 2019/2/18
NVASunny58 2019/2/18

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Super blood wolf moon
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I hope everyone enjoyed the super blood moon. Because the moon is so close to Earth at this time emotions should feel a bit sideways. Bu t such energy can be used and directed to achieve specific goals during this week. All the best on channeling the Force to reach your goals during this time.

Jedi who seek to attune with the Force realize they are a part of the universe and everything that happens in it effects them in some way.

[Article]
A super blood wolf moon is going to appear in all its stunning splendor Sunday night, as a rare cosmic gesture to welcome in 2019.

People who live in the Americas, Europe, Africa and the central Pacific region could take a glimpse of this stunning image late Sunday and into early Monday, according to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).

The eastern side of North America will have the best view, but the full lunar eclipse will be visible from coast to coast, and will last far longer than most eclipses, with a duration of roughly one hour and three minutes. Super blood wolf moons are highly uncommon: only 28 are expected to align this century.

Here's everything you need to know about the celestial excitement ahead:

What is a ‘wolf moon’?

“Traditionally, a wolf moon is the first full moon in January,” said Tracy Gregg, a planetary scientist at the University at Buffalo.

Why is it called a ‘wolf moon’?

“No one knows for sure why it's called that," Gregg said. "But I'm sure you can imagine cold, dark European winters a thousand years ago, with the wolves howling in the distance."

What is a ‘super moon’?

“A super moon is when there is a full moon at the same time that the moon is closest to Earth,” Gregg said. “The distance between the Earth and Moon changes slightly every day as the Moon orbits the Earth [and] the full moon occurs when the moon and Earth are closest to each other, [when] the Moon really does look bigger than usual.”

What is a ‘blood moon’?

“A blood moon is part of a lunar eclipse. As the Earth's shadow comes between the Sun and the full moon, the moon's color changes to a reddish tint,” Gregg explained.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/super-blood- ... -jan-21/story?id=60334755

Posted on: 1/21 6:26

Re: Super blood wolf moon
Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
Didn't know about it and I was shocked when I saw it. Was so damn gorgeous. It was not redd-ish, more coloured like cheese. In an interesting way, it rather calmed me down, just as usually full moons do.

Posted on: 1/22 12:39
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]