Temple of the Jedi Force : Zero Carb Interview: Amber O’Hearn [Article] [Message Boards - Force Healers]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
My Forge Touchmark punches

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
my lightsaber.jpg

Friends and Family
blah

Do you know ?
What is the 6th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
37 user(s) are online (2 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 37

more...

New Members Welcome!
RobbinMcgr 2019/3/22
AdrieneCue 2019/3/21
MasonBurfi 2019/3/21
BeauClamp 2019/3/21
AracelyBro 2019/3/21
KayleneYeo 2019/3/21
SaulGibson 2019/3/21
KalaWheare 2019/3/20
DarwinFerr 2019/3/20
AlyciaKell 2019/3/20

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Zero Carb Interview: Amber O’Hearn [Article]
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
An interesting article about an all meat diet. Several sources have said it has cured their depression and other aliments. It appears a lot of people are using it to replace traditional medication for themselves and their children. As always, do your own research and consult your doctor first. Lots of good forums and videos talking about the effects of such a diet.

25. What do you enjoy most about eating a Zero Carb diet?

It’s hard to think of anything better about carnivorous eating than the freedom from living with Type II Bipolar Disorder and suicidal depression. However, one thing I love about my diet is that I trust my appetite completely now. My body stays in a range of about five pounds no matter what I do. That’s freeing. I also love that I’m especially resistant to disease now. I never worry about the latest viruses going around. I feel robust.

26. Do you have any advice for someone who is just beginning a Zero Carb diet?

My advice to a beginner is to commit to going into it as completely as possible for at least three weeks. You want to eliminate as many confounding factors as possible and stay at it long enough to start seeing changes. Please see my and Zooko’s blog post “Eat Meat. Not Too Little. Mostly Fat.” for our full advice on starting.

https://zerocarbzen.com/tag/carnivorous-diet/

Posted on: 3/6 0:05

Re: Zero Carb Interview: Amber O’Hearn [Article]
Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
Diet is a thing that is highly individual. I try to understand why this way is because our biology is very similar, yet we all require different diets to thrive. I wouldn't recommend this all-meat diet to anyone or not in a long term but it's not unbelievable that it works for certain people. Like, in my case, I do keto diet for years now which kills my anxiety but I've heard about people who get nervous and depressed without the right amount of carbs, even if it's the more rare case. It's all about experimenting. Strange.

Posted on: 3/8 12:28
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Zero Carb Interview: Amber O’Hearn [Article]
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I think it comes down to DNA. Your ancestors had certain ways of living and eating, over time gut bacteria actually gets past down from mother to child as well as DNA programming for digestion.

If your ancestors were primarily hunters then they do well on a mostly meat diet. If they were settlers who relied mostly on farming then they may be best adapted to a plant based diet. Most of the time it's a balance between the two.

One thing to consider is pollution and the pesticides that get sprayed on all vegetables, even organic ones and injected into meats and the effects this has on our physical and mental health.

One thing about carbs, they can be addictive and people may suffer from withdrawal symptoms while it clears their system.

Lastly, anyone suffering from depression or mental disorders should do their own research on this before giving it a try.

Posted on: 3/8 18:28

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]