Temple of the Jedi Force : New Initiate intro [Message Boards - Jedi Initiate Resources (Explore here first)]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
King Richards Faire '06

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Knight Hilt Progress: Engraving Design on Handle--version 1

Friends and Family
6574_1108207505177_1226498869_30275601_7522679_n.jpg

Do you know ?
What the 13th teaching of the Jedi is?

Who's Online
40 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 40

more...

New Members Welcome!
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12
SunnydaleWarrior 2020/1/28
Davin_Berus 2020/1/1

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Initiate intro
Jedi Initiate
From St. Louis, Missouri
Group:
Jedi Guardian
Registered Users
Initiates
Hello everyone, my name is Daniel. I first started looking into Jedi realism after meeting a few members of the Jedi community through The Saber Legion. After some time researching, it seemed like it lined up well with my own spiritual beliefs. I made my first foray into it about three years by joining TotJO, but I eventually found that TotJO just wasn't really what I was looking for. Since then, I've just been kinda loosely following the path of Jediism on my own. More recently, I decided I'd like to get into it in a more structured way again, so I started looking for an Order that would better fit what I was looking for, and thus, the will of The Force led me here. I'm keeping it brief for now, but I plan to go into greater detail with my intro in my first journal entry. With that said, I humbly request to start training as an Initiate.

Posted on: 1/9 3:14
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New Initiate intro
Knight
From england
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Sentinel
Hello Daniel, Welcome to totjf.

I myself am also a member of totjo and jedi living, i hope you enjoy your time here.

To start of, if you dont already know would be to go here http://templeofthejediforce.org/index.php?NewsTab=6

Again welcome.

Posted on: 1/9 5:36

Master Ahsoka Thunderwalker

Master Ace Venom

Current apprentices:

Anonymous
Guest_Anonymous
Welcome Daniel, so glad to see another from totjo and I too didn't resonate really with that place either. Here is where i started to find some sort of understanding of the jedi path. may the force be with you and guide you on your journey.

Posted on: 1/9 17:38

Jedi Initiate
From St. Louis, Missouri
Group:
Jedi Guardian
Registered Users
Initiates
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to following the Jedi path with you.

Posted on: 1/10 23:11

Master
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Jedi Sentinel
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Welcome Daniel,

I am still a member of totjo and just a little background this site was once totjo, after a lengthy but annoying dispute between our Admin and Brother John this site was copied and remade to what it is now, while totjo has fallen to whatever it is now....

Please make use of the link provided by Poystarous as well as the study downloads link on the left of the screen and 9th spot down.

I have a more recently updated Jedi Handbook that is in the process of getting published so if you would like it let me know and I will find a way to get it to you.

Welcome and MTFBWY.

*bows*

Posted on: 1/10 23:36

The Bird of Hermes is my name
I eat my wings to keep me tame.

Apprentices
Asandi
Link

Jedi Initiate
From St. Louis, Missouri
Group:
Jedi Guardian
Registered Users
Initiates
Thank you Master Sythe. I would love to have an updated copy of the handbook. You can either add me on facebook and send it through messenger, or you can email it to me at danielbucher9690@gmail.com. In the mean time I'll be familiariziing myself with the site and everything, and I'll likely be posting my full intro and starting my journal tonight or tomorrow.

Posted on: 1/11 0:29

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]