Temple of the Jedi Force : Camping and training during summer time every year [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
problems 0311.jpg

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Cdaee's lightsaber progress

Friends and Family
me and themost beautiful girl

Do you know ?
What is the 8th teaching of all Jedi?

Who's Online
31 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 31

more...

New Members Welcome!
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12
SunnydaleWarrior 2020/1/28
Davin_Berus 2020/1/1

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Camping and training during summer time every year
Master
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Jedi Sentinel
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
Okay as some of you may know, and for those whom don't, I have aquired 5 acres of land in South Central Colorado.

40 miles east of Fort Garland in Costilla County.
I had originally planned to build a house and then a small enclave, however I have decided to just build the enclave and have the property setup for camping until a design and other things are worked out.

So according to the Colorado governor and the state legislation starting this Monday (05/04/2020) Colorado will be re-opening it's businesses and by July the whole state should be back to normal.

Now then who would be willing to come out hang, camp and train face to face to face to face with me and discuss the real world applications of having a physical place to train and study?

Let's hear questions, comments and concerns and any ideas that you may have for making this happen within the next 12 months.

*bows*

Posted on: 5/1 16:15

The Bird of Hermes is my name
I eat my wings to keep me tame.

Apprentices
Asandi
Link
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Camping and training during summer time every year
Master
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Jedi Sentinel
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
So it looks like again everyone would rather be online for Jedi training, this is disappointing.

Anyway, I have been looking into what it would take to make this enclave into it's own town and it looks pretty easy so far.
All I need is to have a rough number of people who would be living in the enclave full time and how things will be run, which is easy a Council-Manager government is the way I am looking.

I do plan on getting more land in order to accommodate a facility capable of housing upwards of 2000 people and eventually a possibility of housing 10,000 people.

I would really like to see some ideas and votes here.

*bows*

Posted on: 5/6 9:24

Apprentices
Asandi
Link

Disciple
From Kansas
Group:
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Disciples
Initiates
You know I've been looking into new ways of building and upgrading homes to make them more efficient, stronger, longer lasting, environmentally conscious and more convenient to live in partly out of curiosity and partly since I do want to build my own home in the future.

One of the interesting things I've found in the solar industry is a "smart flower" or sometimes called a "solar flower". Its basically just a solar panel that tracks the sun all day long and stores itself away during bad weather or through the night. Last I heard just one unit could power a 4 person home. I know you said the land is setup for power and water but any additional power you generate and don't wind up using could be sold back to the power company. Which would help foot the bill for this facility.

Posted on: 5/6 18:38

Master
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Jedi Sentinel
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
It isn't setup for water or power, it is "off the grid" zoning and planning.

I found some commercially sold Military Grade solar panels for $2000. That work under cloud cover and even in stormy weather, they generate 1000kw per hour and up to 4400mA per 12 hours.

Thanks for chiming in Caineismene.

*bows*

Posted on: 5/9 11:28

Apprentices
Asandi
Link

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.