Temple of the Jedi Force : Dropping by to say Hello! [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
JUVEHIL KAE -- MEDITATION

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Apprentice Saber Progress

Friends and Family
Me

Do you know ?
The Jedi Creed?

Who's Online
25 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 25

more...

New Members Welcome!
Svan 2020/7/12
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12
SunnydaleWarrior 2020/1/28

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Dropping by to say Hello!
Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
I’ve been missing home lately, so I thought I should drop a line to say hello! I’ve been out in the wilds if the Force for the last ... several... years. Wow, has it really been that long? Anyways, tell me how have you been, if we haven’t spoken in a few years. If we’ve never met, I’d love to meet you.

How have you been?

Posted on: 6/22 20:29

"Your connection to the Force allows you to see in ways others cannot. If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind."
-Bendu
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Dropping by to say Hello!
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
It's been a very spiritual journey for me. I'm learning tons. In the eye of the storm where all is calm...

Posted on: 6/23 20:39

Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
That sounds like you are keeping totally open to the best possible path for yourself and everyone in your wingspan, Master O. I’d love to catch up, and hear the story of your journey!

Posted on: 6/23 22:21

"Your connection to the Force allows you to see in ways others cannot. If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind."
-Bendu

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
Master Rozen,

Both yourself and myself have been on our own journeys outside the temple for a few years.

There is a peace and serenity coming back though that I plan to make a common thing.

My path has been filled with both blessings and obstacles as a father who has moved between jobs and homes, traveling and tragedy.

With everything happening in the world I felt in my heart coming back here was the best thing to do for clarity and peace.To find my chi.

Posted on: 6/26 11:42

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force guides me through the Shadows"

Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
That this site is a sacred space after so many years that help during difficult times is a testament to the training we receive and the bonds we forge. I’m so happy you are back, Master Hikari. You bring harmony with your energy.

Posted on: 6/26 20:51

-Bendu

Knight
From Kent UK
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Jedi Guardian
Promotions Committee
Rosen San Bows

What a very pleasant suprise. Just thought my former tag was MikeBudo lol..But still the same dysfunctional grumpy so n so. Good to see you my friend. I hope all is well with you Osu /"

Posted on: 6/28 8:48

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
Oh hello, glad to see you in the Temple! It looks like this time is for the old ways and old friends coming together, and a lot of new people as well! Hope you're doing fine!
The last few years were incredibly busy for me as well, including lots of drama, health-related concerns and changing in the way of thoughts and experiences. I have been through lots and lots of existential crises. Struggle was there but so was the opportunity to take the lessons which I both succeeded and kinda failed but the latter can be corrected as well. I agree with Master Arigorn, it indeed feels like coming home and having peace within after a long and tiring journey.

Posted on: 6/30 11:00

Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
Konnoichiwa, Mike-san!! I’m so glad to see you!

Sinistra it’s wonderful to see you as well!

I totally understand the hectic life, I hope we can all find some place and time to transmute the lessons of these last few years into the wisdom and power befitting of a Jedi.

Posted on: 6/30 14:32

-Bendu

Apprentice
From CO
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Jedi Consular
It's been close to five years since I've really been active in the Temple. I've dropped in a few times to see where things are, but not really stuck around.

There's been a lot going on in that time with a new job, a promotion at said job, a second trip to Japan, a few major fires near where I live, a very heavy winter with over 250% snowpack in the mountains, that led to a very major water problem that summer to where we could not drive to our house as the drive was more mud than road. My mother has the "high score" on a visit by going knee deep in the mud and losing a sandal. We did get the sandal out, but took some digging. This also flooded the basement as the water table was higher than the bottom of the basement. As I live in a high altitude desert, this was way more water than we are used to.

And the more recent stuff has been the issues a lot of others have been dealing with in regards to COVID-19. Spouse is working from home, as since they have a pre-existing condition that could harm them more if they caught COVID-19, I left my job temporarily, which turned into permanently as I was a much better person to be around when I was no longer dealing with all that stress.

I am now teaching myself to code games and handle most of the house chores as my spouse also found a new job that pays significantly more than previous, with better benefits.

There have been a nice amount of good to go along with all the horrible, but I am getting the itch to go somewhere and do something. We are figuring out what that is, especially since most the conventions we go to have been cancelled/postponed, and that's still too many people to spend any amount of time around.

So, yeah, it's been a time.

Posted on: 7/2 16:15

Apprenticed to Master Nemo

Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
It feels good to be back in the company of like-minded good people.

Posted on: 7/6 13:08

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force guides me through the Shadows"

(1) 2 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.