Temple of the Jedi Force : 2021 Jedi Gathering [Message Boards - The Greater Jedi Community]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
no title

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
Splushka in a park

Do you know ?
The Official Temple Doctrine

Who's Online
35 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 35

more...

New Members Welcome!
Espatier 2020/8/23
Svan 2020/7/12
musicy09 2020/6/26
Youroko 2020/6/23
Allada_Skydo 2020/6/23
Sojoy85 2020/6/14
Roth-DelLestin 2020/6/4
BackwoodsJedi 2020/5/28
wacarp71 2020/5/23
gu1hjujtbrk2 2020/3/12

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

2021 Jedi Gathering
Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
2021 is probably the best event location we've had yet! The cabin is located on a 63 acre Boiling Springs property and backs up to a mountainous forest. With a stream and waterfall on the property, the workshop possibilities endless. This property is owned by Tibetan Buddhists and is used for spiritual retreats. The property owners purchased this property after being inspired by Mai Pham's 2004 “World Peace Through Inner Peace,” event for His Holiness The Dalai Lama in Miami. Their goal is to see interfaith fellowship, which just makes this property that much more sacred.

We are working on setting up the Registration page, but we do have the prices figured out. Use this space to stay updated. :) Prices include Room & Board for the full weekend.

Adults [13+] $200/ea

Children [5-12] $125/ea

Infants [>5 ]. Free/ea

Campers $150/ea

Please Note: As of May 1st, prices increase by, $25 for campers, children, and adults (Infants will stay free).

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 8/10 14:08
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 2021 Jedi Gathering
Master
From Iowa
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Jedi Guardian
That does look peaceful,

Unfortunately it doesn't look to attainable for a majority of people for individual pricing and current financial status. It is a nice spot and option.

Posted on: 8/10 18:42

Past Apprentices:
Mace Kerns
Tyanne Tate

"The Force guides me through the Shadows"

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Most weekend retreats cost in the $1000s for a single person (and that's not including the gas/airfare). The people that run workshops and (when there isn't a caterer [I've never had one at the events I've hosted, but there were two events that did] cook don't even get paid for doing it either- the price literally is the lowest it could possibly be to include food and getting the location.

I wish we could bring it down. :/.

Posted on: 8/10 20:49

Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
Looks beautiful! Do you happen to have a schedule of planned events for the weekend?

Posted on: 8/12 18:05

"Your connection to the Force allows you to see in ways others cannot. If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind."
-Bendu

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
The schedule is going to be a work in progress, hoping to have all that resolved before the end of 2020 though. :)

We're open to those that want to offer a workshop though. If anyone would like to submit a workshop outline, shoot us a message at ijedifed@gmail.com :)

Posted on: 8/17 23:08

Ambassador
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
Knight
Registration is open!!!

https://jedifederation.org/the-gathering-2021/

Working on other details, such as workshops. I already know what mine is going to be XD. I’m using that waterfall on the property for mine!!

Since we couldn’t do the 2020 gathering in person, we’re going to use the same theme we had planned for this coming year’s gathering:

Connection to the Force

As such, my own workshop (which will have some Abrahamic tones) is going to focus on what divides us from the Force.

Because of this year’s location, we were thinking we could do some rotation with some of the workshops to allow for smaller groups to get better results from the training. Maybe not all of them, but I know mine would best benefit from that kind of small group workshop set up. It’s going to be awesome :D. COVID might have damaged 2020, but it opened up an opportunity for a much better gathering structure ;)

Posted on: 10/7 7:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]