Temple of the Jedi Force : Always a way out. [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
THE CEREMONIAL JEDI BOKKEN---PRODUCTION

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
My wife and I

Do you know ?
that you can add a banner to your message board signature?

Who's Online
43 user(s) are online (4 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 43

more...

New Members Welcome!
WardHack1 2021/9/26
JakeS23799 2021/9/23
MerlinRend 2021/9/22
ZacTennyso 2021/9/22
IndianaSpa 2021/9/21
Jestine23T 2021/9/18
ConnieKrol 2021/9/18
DamarisCas 2021/9/17
MelodeeBal 2021/9/17
SherleneFo 2021/9/14

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Always a way out.
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
It's been said that as a person believes, so it is with them. That means we all have our own view of what reality really is. We sort of collectively feel that everyone pretty much shares the same view of what reality means.

Yet, there are people who can make it through anything. We read about their stories. One day having all the money they could dream but after going through a series of catastrophes, they find themselves homeless, picking the trash for food and some even inflicted with a serious illness while all this is going on. Still after hearing their story, you hear how after hitting rock bottom they realized that there was no place to go but up.
So they called off the pity-party they had been throwing for themselves and got to work. They basically decided to refuse the current reality they found themselves in and decided to stop trusting in what the world was telling them but to listen to what their inner spirit was saying. Which was that they could make it through anything that life could throw at them.

So it may seem funny that one person could make it through obvious devastation and come out a successful survivor from it while another may become suicidal because they lost their job and for the first time in their life, tomorrow has become an unknown.

What sets the two apart? I believe it's because we have to realize that reality is not a constant rock of a thing that we have no choice but bow to it, or we can learn to unlearn what we believe and see a bigger picture. Simply put, we change our world first by changing ourselves and in the process change the world.

I think it was Harold Ford who said, if you believe you can't do it, you're right, and if you believe you can do it, you're right! That means regardless of how badly we want our life to change, if we're not willing to do something we've never done before, and step out on faith while doing it, our life will never change. We will always be trapped in the loop of despair. Taking helplessness with us to the grave.

Change comes from doing something different. Change comes from doing something you would never think of yourself as doing. Sometimes that's asking the right people for help (Never seek advice from someone who haven't mastered what you're asking them about, like don't ask someone how to have a happy life who doesn't have a happy life). Sometimes, that means taking a dream class you've always wanted to take but didn't believe you should take. Sometimes it means letting go of old friends who only know the streets and death and finding new friends who talk about life and making dreams come true by helping one another out. Trust me, such people are out there and enjoy helping others reach their goals.

Where do you start? I started with meditation, learning to meditate everyday if only for a min. a day until that became a habit until now being able to meditate for hours at times. It starts with doing visualizations during meditation about the ideal life you want. Thoughts create things. It starts with reading and listening to something positive everyday. I play Inspirational videos from YouTube a lot and even sometimes let them run all night while I sleep, yes they do have inspirational videos that are 12 hours long, search for inspirational sleep videos. I make it a habit to not listen to a lot of negative news or information because that only sucks the life out of you with fear and worry, which also weakens your immune system. Also, google vision boards and make one for yourself. They do work.

Just remember your life will stay the same for as long was you permit it to. Better to say at least I gave it a shot rather than I didn't even try. The universe is waiting for you to make that move. Your inner master is waiting for you to make that move and bring changes to your life. If you don't think you can do it alone ask for help, that's what Knights and Masters are here for. Or message me, I'll be glad to share advice with you. Just do something to break the loop. Just remember, there's always a way out of your current situation, even if you can't see it at the moment.

Required Meditation:
Meditate on this for a least a week, once a day at least; "Hidden in every wall is a door."

Required reading:
The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy
By Jon Gordon (Amazon, book or audio book)(YouTube versions)

Required Assignment:
Research and create your own vision board

Posted on: 9/7 14:14

Re: Always a way out.
Master
From Oregon USA
Group:
Apprentice
Registered Users
Knight
Masters
Message Board Moderator
Jedi Consular
I love the harmony of this timing, as "what do I want to bring forward next" has been running circles in my mind. I do my best to avoid the traps of trying what has already worked for me in the past, while expanding beyond my comfort zone of today.

Count me in!

Posted on: 9/8 11:21

"Your connection to the Force allows you to see in ways others cannot. If you can see yourself, you will never be truly blind."
-Bendu
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
"Hidden in every wall is a door." Even if there isn't, you're still given a chance to break through the wall and make one opening for yourself. It may be unconventional or even ugly "door" but it's yours and mirrors your determination.

Assignment seems like an uplifting study and meditation. The book gives off vibrant energies immediately, and while honestly I usually don't read much in this certain topic, I feel like giving a chance once my remaining expenses are met (this book is fairly costly imo).

Posted on: 9/9 12:51

Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I did see some free audio versions on YouTube, didn't have a chance to see if they included the entire book. I'll be happy to gift you a copy if needed, as the universe has been blessing me a lot recently. Or should I say since I've been able to tune into the wealth the universe has to offer to a greater degree.

After the first assignment is done we can meet and discuss over Zoom or Discord.

These link appear to contain the entire book in audio format. There were some others.

The Energy Bus 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXgfF ... daJV5gWktESnHg5I6YmFLRpra

The Energy Bus by Jon Gordon-Full Audiobook - Voiced by program. (It gets better after intro.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VCWl31AR9o

Posted on: 9/9 13:57

Knight
From Hungary
Group:
Knight
Registered Users
Jedi Consular
Apprentice
Disciples
Initiates
Thank you for your generosity, Master Oc. Found these audio book uploads on YT as well but for some reason, the search bar only gave out the first part so I thought this upload was only a sample/demo version.

Posted on: 9/13 1:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]