Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Keyan's Crystal Chamber Progress

Friends and Family
Jedi Memorial Pyre

Do you know ?
What is the 3rd teaching for all Jedi?

Who's Online
43 user(s) are online (3 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 43

more...

New Members Welcome!
DonnaH2820 2019/6/17
BethTru835 2019/6/16
MelodyOliv 2019/6/16
MartyMccai 2019/6/16
ClementSio 2019/6/15
KarolynSte 2019/6/14
PearlHardi 2019/6/13
JulieParki 2019/6/13
Mable18N7 2019/6/13
ElsieAlonz 2019/6/13

Login to use Live Chat

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Grace
Group:
Registered Users
Hi
Please could you spend a moment either praying, meditating or whatever your belief leads you towards:

Grace is 15 - she is my daughter. She has a loving, caring and supportive family. Her situation is breaking our hearts. Grace has a diagnosed Obessessive Compulsive Disorder. She receives counselling from Teens in Crisis, she is seeing a Psychiatrist, she gets special needs help on the days she goes into school - which is not very often - and so much more. The greatest burden is upon my wife - whom Grace relies upon the most.

grace has now developed anorexia. Her absolute minimum body weight should be 118 pounds - she is now down to 100 pounds. She is tired all the time and has very little energy. We cannot get her to eat. My wife woke up at 4am today in tears, she feels in her spirit that we are getting to crunch time! The next step for Grace is hospital, or being 'committed' to an institute. The long term damage, if she doesn't die will be osteoporosis, diabetes and renal failure (needing dialysis).

Please, please, please focus your thoughts and the energy of the Living Force upon Grace...

MTFBWY.

Mark

Posted on: 2008/3/8 2:07

[img]http://templeofthejediforce.org/uploads/img47d59
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: Grace
Master
From Neillsville, WI
Group:
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
My thoughts and meditations go out to you, your family and especially your daughter.

May the Force be With You All,
Jedi Grayson Dark

Posted on: 2008/3/8 10:55

Apprentices:
Dina Gamal
Daloch
Glover
Dropped:
Lea
Max

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
My brother,

You are most assuredly in my thoughts and meditations. What more I'd like, with your permission, to repost this on a site that is frequented by Reiki healers, most of whom I know personally. It seems your right at the cusp and this is the time it can go either way so my prayers are with you and your family right now. I would ask as a personal favor to everyone in this temple, and anyone that knows me knows I've never asked for much, to please get as many people as you can to focus their energy on healing Grace. I humbly ask each and every one of you to please spread the word to send love and healing energy to Grace now in her time of need. If we've ever stood together behind a cause now is that time.

Your brother in the mystery,
~Merin~

Posted on: 2008/3/8 16:25

Group:
Registered Users
Thank you a 1,000 times Master Merin and Jedi Grayson...

yes, you have my permission.

All that Grace has eaten in the last two days - is two bowls of serial...

Why is it we try to solve these things in our human strength and then go to spiritual resolution as a last resort instead of first call?

thank you...
Mark

Posted on: 2008/3/8 16:29

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
It's done. It should be reposted by tomorrow. Keep believing.

~Merin~

Posted on: 2008/3/8 16:38

Group:
Registered Users
I want to pass on some encouragement and say another 'thank you'. I don't go to church but my wife and daughters do. Today something happened out of the ordinary (I'm not trying to preach here - but it is important, because those of you meditating and sending your energy will have helped bring this about!) - at the end of the service (This is my wife's description) the pastor said he needed to pray for someone suffering terrible confusion, and went on to use metaphors that described Grace's situation. He doesn't know a great deal about the troubles we've had in the last few days. He asked that person to put their hand up, whilst no one else was looking. It transpires this was my daughter. Now, if you knew the terrible trouble her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder causes - for social interaction - then you will greatly appreciate the spiritual power of what happened!

Grace even went of her own accord to talk with this man afterwards. It is very much early days - and I'm sure there will be many more battles yet.

But I believe - this response is totally connected to your meditations and thoughts. Please be encouraged, as we are - and please, please keep it going. If Jedi can accomplish this in less than 48-hrs - what more can you do over a matter of weeks?

MTFBWY *bows*

Posted on: 2008/3/9 11:25

Jedi Sentinel
From Parachute, Colorado
Group:
Knight
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Jedi Sentinel
Webmasters
I shall expend all that I can in the way of force healing energy, and I will seek to find those who don't visit any Jedi sites to aid in this task of helping our own.

*bows*

Posted on: 2008/3/10 1:08

Knight
From Texarkana, TX
Group:
Knight
Knight Marshall
Apprentice
Registered Users
My wife's ex is also OCD, so I understand how hard it is for a family to live with it. It appears she has, in some way, admitted she has a problem, which is the first step.
My thoughts, prayers, and healing energy are with you.
-Chance

Posted on: 2008/3/10 9:10

Apprentices: John Kenobi
Krylynn Konn

Click to see original Image in a new window

Master
From Ellijay GA
Group:
Jedi Consular
Spam Busters
Support Team
Knight
Message Board Moderator
FAQ Moderator
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I'm going to find a way to link you so you can see for yourself, but suffice it to say you have more people pulling for grace then you know. One close friend is a level 4 or 5 Reiki healer, I have to ask her next time I talk with her. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

Posted on: 2008/3/10 21:29

Apprentice
From Skopje, Macedonia
Group:
Registered Users
Apprentice
I don't know what the heck is happening I posted three times here, and my posts are gone!
Nvm
As I said before, I will meditate for the well being of Grace and I will do my best.
Brother Mark, have hope, because without hope for better days, in times like these, we have nothing that will keep us going.

MTFBWY and with your familly

Petar Kenobi

Posted on: 2008/3/11 9:36
My ally is The Force, and a powerfull ally it is!

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]