Temple of the Jedi Force : Podcast 251: A NeuroCycle for healing grief + how to reclaim the loss of self & identity [Message Boards - General Discussions]
Temple of the Jedi Force : Jediism-The Religion of the Force

Login
Random Views
Mando Armor Chest contoured

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Ceremonial Lightsabre Hilts
Nascein lightsaber axe

Friends and Family
my sister Rebekah and me posin

Do you know ?
How do I know if I am a Padawan of the Temple Of The Jedi Force?

Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (15 user(s) are browsing Message Boards)

Members: 0
Guests: 69

more...

New Members Welcome!
MerrillK36 2021/12/7
SidneyNobl 2021/12/6
ThaliaQot 2021/12/5
QuinnSodem 2021/12/4
FinlayBerg 2021/11/29
RobertaEcu 2021/11/29
NolaC07094 2021/11/28
BerylNorth 2021/11/27
SherylB72 2021/11/24
MitchBvx9 2021/11/21

Become a Jedi Knight, Jediism. Jedi, Religion, jedi religion, jedi knight, jedi clergy, jedi minister, Temple Of The Jedi Force, force religion, jedi master, force religion, force temple, jediism, jedi church, force church, temple of the jedi order, force religion, christianity, humanism, taoism, zen, zen buddhism, mysticism, martial arts, star wars

Ads

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Podcast 251: A NeuroCycle for healing grief + how to reclaim the loss of self & identity
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeV8601C-c

SHOW DESCRIPTION: In this podcast I discuss the different types of grief, how to manage grief using the Neurocycle, what happens in the brain and body when we don’t deal with our grief, how grief can affect our emotional and physical health, how to help a loved one deal with their grief, and more!

The grief doesn’t change, but we have changed because of the grief, and over time the space around the grief gets bigger and healing becomes more manageable
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=search&v=2980183105572306

Posted on: 9/30 12:37

Re: Podcast 251: A NeuroCycle for healing grief + how to reclaim the loss of self & identity
Master
From USA
Group:
Promotions Committee
Apprentice
Masters
Registered Users
Webmasters
I had a close friend who suddenly crossed over and I actually felt a dark hole of emptiness within me. I processed it but not with the intent of neutralizing the negative energies that it had placed in me, I was still hanging on to depressing thoughts.

This actually weakened my immune system a great deal. Later, I was able to process her death, let it go, and find peace which allowed internal healing to take place. Now when I remember her I'm at peace. It's important to process pain, depression, grief, and any other emotions that lowers the bodies internal energies. It was a lesson well learned.

This should be done with everyone who have left negative associations in ones life, such as anyone you feel has done you wrong and generate negative feeling in your thoughts about them. This energy could hold you back and drag you down effecting other situations in your life. Release it and let it. Clean out that closet of suppressed feelings and emotions.

Force light your path!

Posted on: 9/30 12:44

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]